Crying for Lauren.

because she knew that once the girl starts to like Luis even more, she would be long forgotten and as selfish as that may sound, Camila wants Lauren's whole attention to herself. She had then realized that she liked Lauren more than she expected and Probably even more than that, she didn't know but she knew that she likes Lauren. A lot.

Why did it have to be someone who wasn't single and a straight girl?

"Chocolate are you okay?" Lauren says in concern and moved even closer to Camila, trying to peek under her arms by ducking down but it was a useless attempt seeing that Camila just covered her face even more. "Hey, you can talk to me..."

Can't. Camila thought and it seemed like it had came across Lauren's mind too.

"I mean, like, you can write it to me? Can you? Sorry I-I..mean..I'm sorry, I don't know what...I'm sorry." Lauren stumbled over her words and removed her hand from Camila's shoulder before resting her cheek on the table, her eyes still focused on Camila as an idea had popped into her mind.

She knows this would work, to get her to look up at least.

Her brother, Chris, would always do it to her when she wouldn't speak up to him or tell him her problems. She would often hide her face with her hands or a pillow when she's in the same room with Chris who wouldn't budge if she tried to push him out of the room. He would just intently stare at her, not uttering a word until Lauren gets uncomfortable, at creepy as that may sound but it works all the time. Despite Lauren already knowing that he does that to get her attention and talk to him, it still would work and Chris would get what he wants. He wouldn't stop doing it until he knows his sister is okay.

It would sometimes drive Lauren insane if she was being completely honest but then at the end, Chris would make her feel better and that's why she loves him so much. She wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't here.

Lauren heard a sniff but she didn't move, she just stared until Camila finally looked up with her puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. The older girl smiled sadly at her and opened her arms widely to which Camila hesitantly gave in. Lauren wrapped her arms around her as she rubbed her back in a soothing circling motions with her other hand while Camila's arms were wrapped around her waist for dear life. The older girl didn't bother asking what had happened that broke Camila in tears and that gave relief to Camila despite her not needing to talk. This wasn't part of Camila's plan but none of her plans works anyway.

Like that plan where she was supposed to be avoiding Lauren and not hugging her right now!

But she couldn't help it, Lauren smells so good and she looked so cuddly and soft like a human sized teddy bear. Luis was so lucky.

"Are you okay now?" Lauren whispered and they both pulled off as Camila nodded, wiping her cheeks. This was the second time she saw Camila cry and she didn't want that to ever happen again, unless it was tears of joy of course. She didn't like seeing Camila cry, every tears felt like arrows piercing through her heart as she watched them stream down her face. The last time she saw her cry was when she had a nightmare.

But that was different, that was when she didn't know she had..

Lauren pushed those thought away before she could even say it even just in her mind. She liked Luis, She used to say that she just saw them as friends but she should have developed feelings by now seeing that she was with him almost all the time, right? She doesn't like Camila, does she? Of course not, Camila is just a friend...

Okay, Lauren lied. She definitely likes Camila more than just a friend.

"Lauren?" A voice called making Lauren raise her eyes, looking around to the source of voice before her eyes landed on Luis who was standing near the entrance of the library. The guy's dark colored eyes landed her green one's and he smiled, walking towards their table before giving Lauren a peck on the lips, not noticing the other person in the room.

Camila clenched her jaw and she then started to pack up her things ready to leave as Luis sat across from Lauren. "You're leaving?" Camila heard Lauren asked and she turned to her, forcing a smile before nodding.
"Let me drive you.." The girl shook her head and swung her bag over both her shoulder before turning around but the voice stopped her again.

"Chocolate..."

"Chocolate?" Luis repeated in confusion and Lauren didn't bother glancing at him because Camila might just magically disappear again, like she usually does when she rips her gaze away from her even just for a few seconds.

Camila sighed and turned around, glancing at Luis who had his eyebrows furrowed before looking back at Lauren. She then sighed and gave in by pointing behind her shoulder with her thumb, nodding her head as Lauren smiled widely.

"But Lauren, you said you were going with me today so we can go to that party?" Luis asked in confusion and a bit a of jealousy. Lauren turned to him and sighed.

"I'm sorry Luis, but I have a lot of homework to do today." Lauren smoothly lied but however, Luis narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously.

"It's Friday." He stated as if that would make Lauren go with him.

"And I have a lot of homework...so I'll see you on Monday, yeah?" Lauren smiled innocently as she leaned forward to peck him on the cheeks before jogging over to Camila, her bag straps clutched by both her hands. Luis huffed and glared angrily at the back of the "weird girl's" head.

Why was Lauren even going with her anyway? She had just stole his time with his girlfriend and he didn't want that to ever happen again.

Oh, he'll make sure.