Eleven

A/N: yay! Another update!

-

"Hey Chocolate." Lauren greeted, grinning as she stood beside Camila while she looked down at the girl's paper curiously. The girl looked up, giving her a fleeting glance and a small smile before looking back down to the paper to continue doing her work. At least she acknowledge her.

Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Choc—

"Whatcha doing?" The green eyed girl asked and quietly pulled a seat out, sitting down on it and leaned near to Camila's shoulder to look over the paper. It was full of words, letters, number but Lauren could barley understand it. The younger girl pursed her lips and looked up at Lauren, their faces just inches apart as she felt the girl's minty breath against her skin. She could smell the girl's vanilla scented lotion that she must have used recently awhile ago and she could even smell the girl's feminine perfume. Up close, Lauren's eyes was even more beautiful and Camila couldn't even explain it.

Lauren felt Camila's eyes on her and she slowly lowered her own due to their height difference and because Camila was slightly bending forward. Then, she hadn't realized their close proximity until now as she glanced at Camila's lips. She didn't realize she had leaned closer so she quickly looked back up at her eyes and slightly moved away to give the girl her personal space, blushing. The brown eyed girl placed her lip between her teeth before turning down towards her paper again, scribbling down words. The blush on Lauren's cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Camila.

"Uh..I'll just..get a book to read." Lauren hurriedly announced before standing up, face palming herself as she walked towards the row of bookshelves while the younger girl lets out a huge sigh of relief and slumped on her chair, softly tapping the table with the tips of her fingers as she looked down at her homework paper.

That was awkward...Camila thought and sighed as she remembered what she heard about the rumor today, coming from those loud mouths.

Lauren and Luis was now officially dating.

And it hurts to see them together.

Although Camila had managed to keep her emotions and feelings to herself, she wouldn't promise that she wasn't going to ignore Lauren. She already was trying to avoid the girl since before but now she will really going to try avoiding her seeing that Lauren was no longer officially single. Well, Lauren and Luis were already going in dates before it even became official but that's a different case. And it's not like Camila was going to date Lauren because that's just highly impossible to happen and plus, Camila was still slightly confused with her own sexuality and also, Lauren is straight—maybe. There are actually a lot of reasons and those were just the main two.

But what if she was only feeling this way because Lauren was the only person who treats her like this? Like an actual normal person, not that she's saying she's not normal, it's just that she wasn't speaking and had a rough past. People thinks she's weird, a mad person, insane and all other things people made a rumor about yet Lauren was still there even if Camila was pushing her away.

Past. Camila thought and slightly shook her head as she pushed her stuff aside and crossed her arms on top of the table, placing her forehead on top of it as she was facing the wooden table and only darkness could be seen as she covered her whole face with her arms. She closed her eyes as a tear dropped from her eyes, landing on top of the table and she swore she heard a drip due to the defining silence the library was creating. She didn't know why she was crying.

"Camila?" A voice whispered in concerned followed by the scrape of the wooden chair on the floor, making a loud noise to the silent library. "Mila?" Lauren called out again and the younger Cuban then felt a hand on her shoulder and she didn't even flinch, just ignored. Now she knew why she was crying.