∞ Pillow Talk

Warnings: Light swearing, references to sexy times and heart-melting fluff (nothing really?).

You really know how

      to tickle my pickle

Joe snuggled deeper into his bed covers so that only his head could be seen, peeking out from the top of his duvet, framed by his chestnut coloured hair and the stripy pattern of his pillow case. He smiled lazily, his mind was still clouded with lust and he was still on the highest of highs from Caspar's gentle touches and his skillful fingers. The two boys had done it in the shower of all places, partly because neither of them had experienced sex under the powerful spray of a shower head and partly because they had needed a shower... and of course, showering together was both pleasing and a good way to save water. Caspar was still in Joe's ensuite bathroom, drying himself off because he couldn't trust Joe to do it without them both falling back into each other's arms.

When Caspar and Joe had first started dating, they had of course slept in their respective beds because neither had been ready to sleep with the other... or maybe they had both been ready and they had just... been too scared to act on it. But as Joe thought about it now, he couldn't imagine falling asleep without Caspar, he couldn't imagine not waking up to the younger boy's arms around him... he couldn't imagine being apart from Caspar. If that made him sound like the clingiest boyfriend in the world, he really didn't care because Caspar was worth it.

Joe's bed had somehow become 'their' bed after a silent agreement between the two boys and Joe had no complaints with that decision because his room was supposedly the 'bigger' one and his bed was also supposedly the 'comfiest.' Caspar emerged from the bathroom, a boyish smile on his face and a pair of boxers covering his lower half. "What're you smiling about?" He asked Joe, who was still lost in his sex-induced haze. Caspar approached Joe's side of the bed and pulled back the duvet to reveal Joe's naked chest, glistening with a few stray water droplets from the shower they had shared. He leaned down, placing himself in a manner in which he could hover over Joe without crushing him and ghosted his lips down Joe's neck. "Are you thinking about my hands on you?"

The older boy grinned and wound his arms around Caspar's neck before sitting up slightly and knocking his crotch against Caspar's purposefully. "Maybe," He breathed. "I'm thinking about how I'd like to do that again..."

Caspar gently suckled on Joe's collarbone, his tongue occasionally flicking out to sooth the skin he was nibbling on. "Yeah?"

"Maybe we could do it every night," Joe replied, smirking slightly. He tilted his hips upwards again and relished in the sound of Caspar's low groan which reverberated around the entire room, but before Caspar could make his own move on Joe, the older boy pulled away, letting his hands glide down Caspar's back. He rested his hands on the waistband of Caspar's boxers and he tugged at the waistband before releasing it with a snap against Caspar's soft skin. Caspar let out a whine and Joe gently rolled the younger boy away from him. "That's enough of that."

"Jooooe!"

Joe laughed, "Come on, Casp, get into bed. There's plenty of time for that tomorrow."

Caspar sulked, mumbling obscenities under his breath. Joe laughed harder at the pout on Caspar's face, he really was just too, fucking adorable for words and he knew then that in the future, it would be way too hard to win an argument against Caspar. Joe turned onto his side, pulling the duvet around himself and his boyfriend, sheathing their skin from the cool air circulating around their apartment. Caspar's baby, blues stared back at him, the corners of his eyes were crinkled due to the massive grin he had on his face and he looked so, incredibly beautiful under the soft light of the bedside lamp. "I love you, JoJo."