∞ Stolen Kisses and Swollen Lips

Warnings: Strong language use and intimate scenes (kissing? is that a warning?) 

  ➶ For now, I'll take your stolen kisses

        and I'll treasure your swollen lips 

   Caspar had an obsession with Joe's lips.

He couldn't get enough of them, he loved it when they kissed and he could feel Joe's lips moving as one against his own. It was getting out of hand – not that Joe was complaining about it or anything because he, too, loved kissing Caspar. The two boys had hidden their relationship well, none of their friends suspected anything because they made sure not to give too much away but because of their secrecy, it meant that well, much of their kissing was done in secret as well. Caspar loved kissing Joe – anywhere, anytime but he wished that he could simply do it in front of their friends and family, he wished he could just do it on the street, he wished he could just do it whenever he pleased.

I want to kiss him, right now.

The two boys were currently in the upstairs area of their apartment, yet they weren't alone and Caspar hated that. His best friend, Josh, was playing Fifa with Joe and although Caspar was deeply concentrated on the screen of his laptop and the new video that he had to edit, his ears still perked at the obnoxious swear words and nasty words exchanged between Joe and Josh. It wasn't that they hated each other or anything, it was quite the opposite as Fifa in the 'Jaspar' household tended to get out of control and Caspar smiled to himself as he recalled countless times in which he and beaten Joe at Fifa and the older boy had refused to speak to him for hours.

His silent treatment hadn't lasted very long because Caspar was very convincing and impossibly hard to ignore.

Caspar tore his eyes away from his computer screen and watched Joe instead. This was probably the fifth time he had done this but he wasn't yet feeling guilty for procrastinating because it was Joe and he could never get tired of watching Joe. He stared at Joe's lips and studied the way they formed certain words, he stared at how Joe's pink tongue would come out every once in a while and wet his bottom lip.

This is basically torture, Joseph Sugg.

"Yes!" Joe yelled suddenly, snapping Caspar out of his Joe-induced dream-like state. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Josh groaned and buried his face in the cushions covering their white couch. "Fuck! That's not exactly fair, I pressed the wrong button. I wasn't meant to do that!"

Joe grinned and slapped the back of Josh's ginger head. "Don't be such a sore loser." He leaped off of the couch and Caspar watched with a smile dancing on his face, he really wanted to kiss that grin off of Joe's face... but he couldn't do it right now as Josh had no idea they were dating. That thought alone made Caspar feel a little bit guilty because Josh was his childhood best friend, they had done everything together yet here he was, keeping a very large secret from him. "That's twice now, Josh. You really need to up your game, bro."

The brunette was still doing his happy dance while Josh wallowed in his misery. Caspar had been in the same position Josh was in right now too many times, Joe was ruthless when it came to a competition. When Joe stopped rubbing it in Josh's face, he turned around and his eyes collided with Caspar's – blue orbs filled with glee and longing. Caspar stared right back at Joe, challenging the brunette to look away but of course Joe held Caspar's stare with one of his own and it turned into a weird, staring-contest between Joe and Caspar with Josh third-wheeling them.