Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

The sun shines brightly as another day started. A nice warm day for heroes to help people isn't it?

Well,not all.

Krisien Ashenburg. A name that was once known, now forgotten. As she sat on her dark room watching something about those Clan of Seafolk,or something like that.

'Nobody would appreciate me for helping anyway...'

She peeked outside seeing those disgusting creatures.

Destroyed. Killed. Without any mercy.

Though she couldn't help but notice a dirty-blonde colored haired dude.

'A cyborg...'

Noticing those metal hands,and armored body but mostly, his unusual colored eyes.

The said cyborg somehow felt the stare. He looked at where Krisien was located,but he then remembered his Master.
Giving a last look towards the building, he proceeded going to where the enemy is.

Krisien looked at the TV only to see that artist. She frowned at the sight and looked towards her closet.

'Those idiots already lost to that monster?(Like stinger*did I spell it right?* etc.) Tch, no choice then...'

Heading to her closet,already having flashbacks about what happened in the past.

Opening the closet she took her knee length leggings, a pair of purple gloves, a black T-shirt and a blue tank top. Putting then on,she grabbed her ball pen and notepad and went to put it in her pocket.

'Let's get this over with'

----------------

Sorry guys that this chapter is short but I will try to make the next one longer than this. Tnx for reading!

I do not own One Punch Man. I only own krisien Ashenburg.