you would take it back?

“I can’t take this.” I mumble, pacing back and forth in front of the door to Daniel’s room.

Still pacing, I pull out my phone and text Luke, we need to tell him.

Daniel would freak out and get all protective just because I was texting Luke. If he found out Luke and I kissed, he might go on a killing spree or something.

My phone buzzes, distracting me from my thoughts, DON’T. HE WILL KILL US BOTH. MOSTLY ME.

“Well, what am I supposed to do!?” I think-scream at my phone, wait, did I say that out loud?

“Do about what?” Guess so. I turn to see Daniel and his cute little puppy dog face.

“Um, what am I supposed to do… about…. Uh… having the coolest cousin ever!?” laaammmeee I think, why am I such a bad liar? Plus he is so not a cool cousin, cool cousins would let me kiss who ever I want.

But Daniel eats the lie right up, “Well, you could get me a glass of milk…?” He offers.

I roll my eyes and head downstairs, for milk.

On the way to the kitchen I get a phone call from Luke, as soon as I pick up, he cuts right to the chase, no hello, how are you.

“Did you tell him!?” Luke blurts.

“I can’t do it. He will spaz, but I can’t just not tell him. Uhg. My head hurts.” I say, rubbing my temples.

“I’m sorry for stressing you out, come over let me rub it.” I can hear the smirk through the phone, and even though I am so confused and don’t know what to do. I can’t resist.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can.” I rush out the door, running a block or two so I can get to the Brooks’ house.

I knock on the door and Luke immediately answers, “I was expecting you.” Luke nerdily states.

“Shut up,” I smile, lightly tapping him out of the way, so I could get inside.  He grabs my hand as we make our way to his room. As I get in there, I sit on his bed, taking in the scene.

“It’s not much but-“

“I love it,” I smile at him, as he sits next to me and places his hand on top of mine. We both slowly lean in, closer and closer, till all of our passion is in our lips, smashing together.

I really want to enjoy the moment, but all I can think of is Daniel hating me when he finds out. I pull away from Luke quickly, who takes a second to open his eyes.

“oh Luke, what are we going to do?” I stand up, pacing, “we can’t just become a couple. Daniel will hate me!”

“Why does Daniel have to know?” Luke adds, trying to take my hand and pull it back towards him.

“But he is going to find out! We can’t keep it from him forever.” I start to rub my temples like I do every time I’m stressed. “God! I should have never let you kiss me!”

“Wait what?” Luke instantly stops trying to calm me down, “Hold on, you would take that kiss back?”

“Maybe if I never kissed you we wouldn’t be in this situation!”  I scream at him.

“Yeah, it’s much better to silently flirt, and it’s not suspicious at all.” Luke snarls back, his lost temper makes me step back.

“Luke,” I softly reach out my hand.

“What.” He has his arms crossed and his back is to me.

“Look, I wouldn’t take back that kiss, it was amazing. You’re amazing. Why do you think I came over today? To actually have you massage my temples? No. I wanted to be with you more. But I wish it wouldn’t be so difficult to be with you.”

He slowly turns around and opens his arms up for a warm embrace. “We will figure something out beautiful.” I can’t help but smile. “For now let’s just keep us a secret, alright?”

I nod, “Deal.” 

(sorry I forot I was supposed to post it yesterday)

If you like this story a new chapter will be up every friday! 

If you like 02L a new chapter of that fan fic is up every monday!

If you like the Harries twins a new chapter of that fanfic is up every wednesday!

I love all of you, please vote, comment and fan me!

-Clare