"Fred..Im sorry!"

It has been two and a half months since everything has happened. We returned back to school and I must say I couldn't be happier. O.W.L.S. are coming up in a few weeks and then it's summer. Umbridge is gone and Snape has taken over DADA.

Fred has been really clingy lately though and I can't help to think its because of us having sex.
I wasn't sure but I'm sure I hate the clingyness. It's just like everything he did now, irritated me.
I was sitting in the great hall with Mione,Ron,Harry, and Ginny eating dinner and talking when the twins joined us.

"Hello love, how're you today?" He says kissing my cheek with his arm around my shoulders. I think Hermione noticed that I wasn't in the mood for anything by my facial expression. She just stared at me.

"I'm fine." I state flatly taking a sip of my drink. He was clueless to how I was acting to him, but Hermione and George weren't. Hermione started talking about school work with Ginny and Fred started talking about a whole bunch of new pranks he wanted to test out. George and I made small talk about my mum,until Fred interrupted.
"Nix, I was thinking when George and I open up our shop you could be in charge of-"

"Fred can all you talk about is your stupid shop? And geez take your arm off of me for a while, why are you clingy and showing possession over me? I'm not your damn property!" I raised my voice as I cut him off. Seeing him go red in the face and confusion took over his expression, and earn a lot of stares from other students. Embarrassed, I quickly got up and rushed out of there.

"Finally tired of your pet there, Thorne? Bout time you are" Malfoy said laughing as I walked past, I wasn't in mood for him to start with me. So I calmly walked over to him and slapped him in the face. "Bloody git."

George's POV

I stare at Fred as Nixie stamped off. "What was that about?" Ginny inquired. Before anyone could respond we all turned when we heard Malfoy yell to Nixie.
Everyone either laughed or said "oooh!" As she slapped him. "Bloody git" she stated and stormed off.

"Was it something I said? .." Fred asked still confused. We all exchanged looks but I got up, "I'll go talk to her and see what's wrong." As I walk away, I hear Ginny , "Everything will be okay Fred, she's probably just stressed about the owls and not hearing from her mum in long time."

~le time skip~

Its been over an 2 hours and I've searched basically the entire castle. Even every hideout the three of us have she wasn't there. I headed up to the divination class room hoping to find her; but once there the room was empty. I sigh and look outside up at the moon,and just as I was about to head to the common room I notice a small figure under the large oak tree by the black lake. "Bloody hell,Nix." I say under my breathe as I smiled and run down the stairs and rush outside. The sun had already gone down so it was pitch black, or as dark as it could be without the moonlight.

I walk up closer and was going to scare her but I stepped on a stick and caused her to look up.
"I don't want to talk Fred." She huffed and turned back to look at the lake. I chuckled,"Well I'm not Fred so you don't have to talk if you don't want to." I sat down next to her.

"Sorry George, it's dark out or I would have known it was you."

"It's alright, I'll let it slid. Your one of the many few that can tell us apart. Shocking really." I tried lightening the mood. Which worked since she giggled. Merlin, her giggle is cute.

"It's not that hard to tell you two apart, really. You see," she turned to face me. "Your noses are different, Fred's nose is pushed in and up more than yours is. Then, you are one to two inches taller than him. And lastly, your voice is a tad deeper than his."

I stare at her, quite amazed at this. "Well you certainly studied the both of us."

"Well I'm your best friend, it's easy to find the differences. Even if you are twins."

Nixie's POV

He smiled slightly. So many things I could tell him or talk about right now, since we were alone. "Say George.. Do you ever think about what if Fred and I hadn't gotten together? How different things could have been?"

He looked shocked and opened his mouth to say something but words didn't come out. I sigh, "Never mind that."

"No, explain. Talk to me Nixie." George pleaded. I look at him.
"It's just.. I feel different in a way and I don't know how to talk to him about it."

I look at him, with the moonlight making it easy to see his face. He shouldn't hear this, it's wrong. Especially since it's me and his brother and... I love him.. Nope! Can't do it! I think to myself. I shake my head..

Back to George
She stopped talking and then shook her head.
"You know never mind. It's nothing-" she starts to get up but I stop her. "Nix.. Wait."
She turns and looks at me. I guess she didn't know how close I was when I stopped her because now we are inches from each other.

"You can tell me anything Nixie. I'm here for you." I speak a hushed tone. She looks at me with her green eyes. "You can trust me with anything. Any secret."

It was like something snapped in her when the words flew off my tongue. Cause with out any warning, she leaned up pressing her lips to mine.
I stood there in shock. Was this really happening? Was Nixie kissing me??

Not wanting to, I hesitantly push her away. I just look at her. I have no words. The girl I'm in love with , who has been my best friend my whole life, who is also dating my twin brother just kissed me. I wait for her to say something but she stands there in shock as well.

Without a word I walk away. I hear her start to call after me but I quicken my pace and hurry inside the castle. I basically run to the portrait of the fat lady and get into the common room.

She kissed me.. I thought to myself, sitting on the couch. I put my head in my heads. "Okay.. Calm down George. She's going through a lot it didn't mean anything." I say to myself.
"I just feel different.." Her words rang in my head.

I was pulled from my thoughts as I hear the portrait open and close. I look up and see Nixie. She was crying. "George I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. Just with everything that happened and Fred. Oh god, Fred. I didn't want to hurt either of you."

"How would I get hurt?" I ask.

Before she could answer someone was coming down the steps.

Nixies POV
As I heard the footsteps pound down the steps I quickly fix myself. As I'm done wiping my face and take a breathe I look up and see Fred.

"What's going on? Nix, where have you been?? H-have you been crying?" He steps closer. I look down with the feeling of guilt.
"So what's this is hear bout George getting hurt?"

So he did hear some. I'm not a hurtful person, I'm not a liar. I couldn't keep this from him. It was wrong. And as soon as I started, I couldn't stop.

"Fred.. I'm sorry!"

A/n:
Hahahahaha, cliffhanger 😛
I mean you already know some things that will be said but you don't know what happens afterwards... Or maybe you do.. Idk
Happy readings!!