I give him a smile "I meet someone here"

'Leon, are you sure he's a good man? You know Arabian men tend to have more than one wife"

I laugh lightly "He's not a prince dad and I know he won't do that to me"

'How you sure? You just met him like... 4-5 days?'

Crap, he got the points!

How can I tell him that another woman couldn't make him aroused?!

He will kill me!!!

Think, Leon, think!!!

"Dad, please...." I tried to plead in my way and hoped he'll melt.

Silence...

'Give her a break, father, you said we need to let her find happiness, if the man gives it to her, why do you fight her?!' I heard Grace's voice in the back and was glad to hear she was supporting me.

'Yeah, c'mon father...' Daisy added.

My heart beating fast for his permission, after all, he is my father and I want his approval for my decision.

I watch him release a hard breathe 'Tell me where you guys meet? How this is happening?' From the different tone, I know he's losing battle.

I give him the story about the first we met and how after that we keep meeting by coincidence until we decide to do the trip together.

I watch him listening while my sister giggle in the back, I hope my story is enough for him to approve.

Knock... Knock...

"Hold on" I raise my hand to tell them that someone is here.

'is that him?' Daisy asked in wonder.

'ARGH.. Let him in, I want to see him!!'

Knock... Knock... Knock...

'Daisy, NO SHOUT ON MY EAR!!'

'Girls...'

I meet my father's eyes "Do you want to meet him, dad?" I asked nervously.

'Open the door and give the phone to him'

I just shook my head before taking a peek to see indeed it's Omar standing handsomely in front of my door.