Dean one-shot (xreader)

I sat on the couch, wrapped up in deans  blanket. It's been almost a year since he got put in hell. Sam's been looking for ways to get him out for awhile now. I tried as much as I could. I miss Dean. With everything in me.

I was watching tv when I heard a loud bang on the bunker door. I grab my knife and slowly walk to the door, swinging it open and holding my knife out. It's dark and rainy outside but I can see who it is. It's...Dean. My eyes water and I hug him tightly. Not ever wanting to let go, but it's raining and he's probably every tired or hungry. Or both knowing him. "Dean.." My voice cracks and he looks at me. "Y/n. God I've missed you so much" he tries to smile, fighting back tears. "I've missed you so damn much Dean" 
I sit him at the table. I just stare at him for a few moments. Taking in the rough features of the man I haven't seen in a year.
"W-want a sandwich, baby?" I ask.
He looks up at me. "Hell yes"
I chuckle and go over, placing a piece of cheese on some bread and putting it in a pan.
After a few minutes of flipping an stuff, I get the grilled cheese and put it on a plate, handing it to Dean. He smiles at me as I sit beside him and he kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you, baby." I smile. "Welcome"
I chuckle nervously thinking of the news I've got to break to him.
"Um...Dean?" I clear my throat. Placing my hands on the table.
He looks at me after taking a bite of his sandwich. "Hmm?"
"Well, you've been gone for almost year an uh...I recently found out that I um....im pregnant Dean."
His face went in pure shock for moment. "I must've gotten pregnant before you got taken because I haven't had sex with anyone but you." He put his sandwich down a pulled me into a tight hug, crying on my shoulder. "In going to be a father" his voice is cracking I can tell he's smiling.
He pulls away, hands on my shoulders, and looks at me. "And you're gonna be a damn good one too" I smile.
He kisses me passionately. I gladly return the kiss.

We sit there, talking about names an all that good stuff when Sam walks in.
He starts sobbing at the sight of his brother. They have their moment, get caught up then Dean tells him about the baby. Sam looks at me in pure shock. "You're gonna be an uncle, Sammy." Dean smiles, patting Sam on the back. "Wow. I had no idea. Congratulations." He's speechless.
Dean sits you on the couch, putting your legs across him lap and placing a hand on your belly. If you pay attention, you can tell you're pregnant. Really pregnant. You smile as the man you love feels of that little bundle of joy that you'll be bringing into the world in a few months.
Things couldn't be more perfect.

|tell me if you liked this. I know it's some thing different but it'll be the last one if you didn't like it|