Plan Namjin

I was feeling pretty depressed for the rest of the day, since Seokjin put me down so hard early in the morning.

I couldn't get some of my work done, because I was constantly staring at that adorable face of his,
His perfect lips, his enchanting eyes, his sweet voice.
I couldn't get enough of it, and yet I knew I likely would never have him, no matter how hard I tried.
I'm such a failure at love, that I can barely even talk to the boy, let alone ask him out on a date, especially without the help of my best friend.

Unfortunately, Jungkook and I aren't completely back to the way we were, but we are close. I don't know if he'd be comfortable talking about Seokjin with me and giving me pointers on how to get him to love me back.
He was homophobic, and may still be. I have caught him staring weirdly at Taehyung and Hoseok, and making some slightly disgusted faces at Jimin and Yoongi, saying that he 'caught Yoongi fucking Jimin once and that's why he looks at them oddly'

Sometimes I just can't believe anything that boy says.

It made me happy when, after school, Jungkook came over without any magazines or his laptop or anything but a notebook and a pencil.

"So you like Seokjin, right?" He asked as he entered my room and sat down on the other side of my bed.
I nodded in answer, and he continued, "I'm going to help you with him. I know I may not be the most accepting of homosexuals, but you're my best friend, and I would do anything to assist you."
This brought a small smile to my face as he flipped to the first blank page in his navy blue notebook.

At the top, I noticed him writing a sloppy 'Plan Namjin'

I looked over at him and tilted my head in silent question.

He seemed to have understood me, for he quickly answered my confused look with, "It's Namjoon and Seokjin. Namjin, get it?" Jungkook chuckled for a few seconds at his own joke, then hurriedly got back to work.

He coughed, then continued, "Ah...Anyways... We are going to create a plan to get Seokjin to notice you and bring out his feelings hidden deep inside...Or create those feelings."

I leaned my head back onto my pillow, just as Jungkook began spewing out ideas from his totally extensive knowledge on love (Aka had a girlfriend in preschool because he could run the fastest... Minho still holds a grudge against him)

I decided against tuning out and helped Jungkook write down the beginning of Plan Namjin.