Epilogue

Epilogue

"Jaaccee."

Jace knew that voice all too well. Alana's whiny voice and whenever she elongated his name she wanted something. Jace would always first say no but then would always cave in for her requests.

He went to the living room to find his beautiful wife of three years sitting there sprawled out on the sofa with a blanket over her.

"Your daughter is getting too impatient and wants some pickles and cheese."

Jace simply rolled his eyes at her weird request. He knew that it was her that was craving for it because he was so sure that his daughter would never eat that thing in a million years.

He got it and then came and sat on the sofa next to Alana and put the plate in front of her. She curleed up her nose in disgust and let it be there while she snuggled up with Jace as a random show was on the T.V.

"How are you feeling?" Jace asked her.

"It's fine Jace my due date isn't until another week so you can stop worrying."

"I know, it's just that I'm exited and scared at the same time."

Jace gently rubbed circles over Alana's now huge belly knowing his daughter loved it.

"It's okay you know. It's absolutely normal for any new parent to feel  that way. But one thing I know for sure is that you shall make a great dad." Alana told him softly and Jace gave a sigh.

Alana suddenly became alarmed and sat up straighter. Jace too suddenly alarmed by her jerky movement.

Alana said abruptly,"Did I just pee in pants or..............."

"THE BABY IS COMING!" They both yelled at each other in an exited voice and with giddy smiles.

Alana's face soon morphed into one of utter pain and she clutched her belly and sat down on the sofa back again.

Jace sat down besides her and tried giving her words of encouragement when she yelled at him asking if the car is ready.

"Yes." He replied.

"Then let's go!"

Slowly but steadily Jace took Alana to the passenger seat and himself took the driver's seat. He began driving like a madman on drugs with the one thing only going on in his head. The baby is coming. The thought got a smile to his face but he hated to see the woman he loved so dearly in pain.

He held her hand during the entire car ride and even when she was in the operation theater.

After four long agonizing hours Holly Joe Felix was welcomed into this world to the two most luckiest people in the world.

When Alana was sleeping Jace went to see his newborn daughter who had a bright spark in her eyes and looked intently at Jace.

He slowly took Holly in his arms and looked at her tenderly with love evident in his eyes. Holly looked back intently at him but couldn't touch him because of her hands being wrapped in a thick blanket like cloth. All Jace could notice was that she had his hazel brown eyes.

He finally felt complete as he had his own little family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it guys. The end of Finding You. But stay tuned for another book coming right up soon.

Goodbye guys..... :'(