Chapter 7 // Clubbing

Alana instantly got her senses kicked in as to what was happening.

She raised her leg back and kicked it hard behind only to be hit in the place where the sun don't shine.

"Ouuchh!" A familiar voice screamed behind.

Alana bit the hand on her mouth and turned around. The next thing heard was another ouch!

She forgot what those annoying brothers of her had done and yelled out their names before tackling them into a trio bear hug. 

"Kostas! Alejandro!"

They both were groaning in pain but managed an "Allie-poo-bear".

They all went inside and met everyone. Alana was overjoyed to meet grandpa Joe. They all sat down in the living room and caught up on everyone's life for about three hours when Jonah came in whining about how bored he and Sandler had gotten.

Kostas, Alejandro and Alana decided to take them back in the ranch for horse-back riding. The two small ponies, Sugar and Socks were given to Jonah and Sandler to ride.

They knew the basics so they got off on their own and began a random trail in the large field.

Kostas, Alejandro and Alana each picked their own horses and began their own trail with Kostas and Alejandro on either side of Alana.

"So now that we are here what should we do tonight?"

"Should we go surfing?"

"At this time of the month? Do you want hypothermia?"

"Well then lets go visit the County Fair."

"Do you want to get decked again after last year?"

"No lets do something casual."

"And what in your mind does casual mean?"

"Lets go to the new club downtown."

"Yeah that's totally cool. We guys can get drunk too."

"I'd rather not."

"Okay then Clubbing it is."

With Kostas and ALejandro, Alana knew that she could become drunk and they would handle her ass better than Aiden and Bryan.

But she just didn't feel like it. 

After washing up with Jonah and Sandler, Grandpa Joe took the responsibility of putting them to bed after they finished their dinner and were now currently watching Finding Nemo with him the living room.

Alana had entered her room after about a year. She had noticed that Grandpa Joe had left it just the way when she left home. She remembered painting the ceiling of her room like a night sky and stuck many small glow stars. 

The stars always reminded her of her mother, who too would love star gazing. She painted it in the memory of her mother. She remembered those times when her mom would take her on the roof just to stare at the stars at those times when they were struggling to make the ends meet.

Wiping away those painful memories, she took a nice long cold shower to wipe off every drop of sweat and tiredness in her body. 

When she got out she checked her phone for any missed calls from Jace. Sadly, there were none. She tried calling him back but it just went to voicemail. 

She went to look in her wardrobe for something to wear. She found a nice off the shoulders white dress and put it on.

She did not have to carry any clothes with her since the clothes she would wear before would still fit her.

After getting fully dressed and applying a minimal amount of make up and half an hour later, Alana, Kostas and Alejandro found themselves at the club. 

All of them were dancing against the music upbeats when a hand snaked around Alana's waist and a voice whispered against her ears,"Surprise!"

She turned around with a huge smile on her face immediately recognizing the voice. 

"Jace!"

"That's my name." He chuckled.

 There he was standing in a tight black t-shirt which showed off his toned muscles and stone-washed jeans. My god he looks like a Greek god! Alana thought to herself.

Jace was introduced to Kostas and Alejandro and they all danced the night away.

The next day, Jace was introduced to Grandpa Joe and they both liked each other immediately. Jace was also invited to stay there, but he politely declined. 

When Alana asked why did he decline, he replied that the sexual tension in the air was too much for him to handle.

And that was when she gave him the silent treatment. They both made up with a hot blown make-out session which left Alana scarlet red. 

And this is how they spent their week, full of fun moments.

And during that time, all Alana could have thought was that,This is perfect!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I just wanted to tell you that there will only be two more chapters for this book to end including the epilogue. Thank you all for your votes. 

Teaser: Someone is going to be coming back. And it won't be pleasant for either Jace nor Alana.

-scarlet_sweetsparkle