Chapter 18: Reaching Tsunade

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tsunade said, "This time? You mean, you failed the first time."

The Snake Sannin replied, "There was an unanticipated event that occurred."

Meanwhile Jiraiya and Naruto reached the castle ruins. "Looks like there was a battle here or it collapses on its own. I doubt it is the second option." Naruto said.

Jiraiya noticed a man running away from the site and called out to him, "Hey, you over there! What happened here?"

The man replied, "You two should run! There was a demon beast that appeared here!"

"What kind of beast?"

"An h-huge snake."

Instantly Naruto and Jiraiya thought,"Orochimaru..."

Jiraiya said, "So he is here too, what does he want with Tsunade?"

Naruto said, "Knowing his slimy ass, he probably is trying to manipulate Tsunade to join forces with him."

Back to Tsunade and Orochimaru, Shizune said, "Destroy the Leaf?" Then she looked at Tsunade, who was indecisive. "And your answer is..." Kabuto asked.

Shizune protested, "Tsunade-sama, you can't listen to them...your brother and uncle wouldn't want you to do this. Have you forgotten your dreams? Your wishes? Yet I understand, reality is set, even if it is like this. And even though you lost..."

Tsunade shouted, "Shizune, shut up! I don't need you to remind me about what I have lost."

Kabuto said, "You don't have to answer now, but hopefully we could come to a peaceful resolution. Also the Kinjutsu needs a live sacrifice, thus we have prepared two bodies."

Shizune glared at Kabuto, "Tsunade-sama, let's kill these bastards! If we work together, we can defeat them since Orochimaru is weak."

Orochimaru slowly brought his finger to his lips and bit it, drawing blood. Tsunade suddenly froze and began to shiver. "I may be weak now, but I know about Tsunade's weakness. Now, Kabuto, let's go...Tsunade, I will await your answer in one week." The Snake Sannin replied.

Then the two villains left without a trace. "Let's go, Shizune..." Tsunade said softly as she turned away. Shizune quickly followed after her with Tonton, their pet pig in her arms.

Just then Jiraiya and Naruto arrived at the scene and the Toad Sannin cursed, "Damn, we just miss them. We better go, they haven't gone far."

Later that night- "Man, we checked every damn gambling casino and pub and we still can't find the accursed woman. How hard it is to find a blond haired woman with watermelons posing as breasts!" Naruto shouted.

Jiraiya said, "Calm down....let's sit down and eat. Have you mastered the second step?"

Naruto nodded and Jiraiya said, "Good, after we eat.....I will tell you the third step, which is to combine the first and second step and maintain it. We also need to plan our next move since Orochimaru is obviously after Tsunade to heal his body since your ancestors and sensei basically beat the shit out of him."

"Jiraiya?"

The white haired Sannin turned to see Tsunade along with Shizune and Tonton. "Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me." Naruto said, slapping his hand to his forehead. "What are you doing here?" Tsunade asked.

"Looking for you..." Jiraiya answered.

"Funny, next's sensei is going to come and visit me."

Naruto said, "So Orochimaru was here, so he could ask to heal his body, right?"