Chapter 18: Reaching Tsunade

Start from the beginning

Tsunade glanced at the castle and said hastily, "Yes, yes, it is...now let's..." The castle suddenly started to crumble and the smoke cleared to reveal Orochimaru along with Kabuto beside him. Orochimaru gave Tsunade a smirk, "I finally found you...Tsunade."

The two jumped down from the summoned snake and Tsunade greeted them, "It's been a while, Orochimaru."

Orochimaru replied, "I have looked all over for you."

"Stop babbling and tell me what it is that you want with me? I know you didn't come here to talk about the past."

"Straight to the point as always still, eh? Very well, I have a small favor to ask of you, Tsunade."

Orochimaru's arm twitched a bit and Tsunade thought, "What the hell is with that smirk of his?"

Kabuto decided to point out Tsunade's deduction, "It seems that you have figured it out. We need your expertise, Tsunade-sama."

Tsunade made a hand to shoo them away, "Then find another medical specialist, I don't do freelance work. I quit being a doctor."

Kabuto said, "I am afraid that we can't do that. You are one of the Sannin and the most powerful of them all in terms of physical strength."

Tsunade said, "Why seek me out?"

Orochimaru said, "I want you to join forces with me, Tsunade. So together, we can destroy the Leaf Village."

Tsunade glared at him, "Why do I want to do that?"

Orochimaru smirked, "Considering that fact that we both lost precious things because of Konoha. Me, I lost the power to gain immortality because of that fool of a sensei. You lost two of your most beloved because of Konoha's actions. Hehe...those were certainty horrible ways to die."

Shizune acted at that moment and launched senbon from her launcher on her right arm at Orochimaru. Kabuto moved in front of Orochimaru to protect his master. "Those senbon...they are poisoned." Kabuto thought. Tsunade ordered, "Calm down, Shizune..."

Kabuto looked at Shizune's enraged face, "That woman...she is impressive."

Tsunade said, "Hmph, you haven't changed a bit, Orochimaru. You know who I am, remember? Don't kid with me." She lost her fake smile and pounded the wall behind her, making a huge crater as she said, "I'll kill you..."

"Destructive and fearsome...she's single, definitely single." Kabuto thought. Then the medic said, "We didn't come here to fight, only to negotiate."

Tsunade looked at him angrily, "I already said it once, I don't want anything to do with you. Now get out of my sight."

Kabuto tried to reason with her, "It is not like it is a one-way bargain...let's make a deal."

Tsunade said, "You better be out in five seconds or I will kill you. 5...4...3..."

Kabuto said, "Please calm down...it is not a bad..."

Tsunade replied, "2...1..."

Orochimaru chose at that time to speak, "I can bring back your brother and your lover back to life with the Kinjutsu that I have developed."

Tsunade's eyes widened and Orochimaru said confidently, "You haven't killed us yet...does that mean we have a deal?" She turned away for a moment.

Orochimaru asked, "Don't you want to meet them again, Tsunade?"

Tsunade said, "So if I help you, you are going to destroy the Leaf Village?"

Orochimaru said, "That is correct, I am going to obliterate Konohagakure and this time I will succeed."