Chapter 10: Meeting Jiraiya of the Sennin

Start from the beginning

Sakura, over the three weeks, had changed. Her physical strength went up, combined with her agility and quick ability to analyze and think on her feet made her formidable to any Chunin.

From Ebisu, her arsenal went up with Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu, Katon: Haisekiho no Jutsu, and Katon: Housenka no Jutsu. Her chakra capacity and control was also increased under his tutelage. "When I see Naruto, I will need to thank him for this," the kunoichi said quietly.

Naruto- Naruto gritted his teeth as he attempted to exceed his limit on the Kineshouka no Jutsu (1), "Damn it, all I can manage for now on twenty minutes. I want to go at least an half hour on Neji, but I guess that it will be more than enough to torture the fate loving excuse of an asshole." Naruto thought.

Suddenly ANBU came and Naruto greeted the captain of the squad, "Hey...Uzuki-san." The woman, Yugao Uzuki, an accomplished swordswoman, her skills was only second to one Gekko Hayate, her fiancé.

The reason why that Naruto and Yugao were acquainted was because of Anko, the fact that she protected him from the mob along with Kakashi and her associate Bear. She would often spar against him over the three weeks to work on his speed and usage of Gilgamesh and Yamato.

In turn, Naruto helped her learn the Kage Bunshin to collaborate along with the Crescent Moon style and its ultimate technique, the Crescent Moon Dance. This allowed her more attacks to be incorporated into the technique since it made illusions to confuse the adversary.

"Naru-chan, I told you to call me Neko when I am on duty." She said. Naruto said, "Why do you call me that? One person is bad enough!" Neko said, "Because of your expressions...anyway you are requested by the Hokage." Naruto nodded and Neko did the classic Leaf shunshin to the Hokage's office.

Hokage's office- "Ah, Naruto...I am glad that you are here. I have set you up with a person I trusted." Sarutobi said. Naruto said, "Is it Asuma because I would like to learn Hein style."(A/N: Hey, I like Asuma, out of all the Jonin in Konoha, he was my favorite...shame, Kishimoto had him killed...teme.)

Sarutobi said, "Sorry, but it's not Asuma-kun...you can come in now, Jiraiya." Naruto turned to see Jiraiya and gaped at him, the pervert blinded and did the same expression as they both shouted, "YOU!"

Sarutobi raised an eyebrow, "You two know each other?" Jiraiya shouted, "He was the one who shot me into the women's onsen." Neko's killing intent flared on Naruto since she happened to be one of the women in the onsen at the time, but the Sparda shrugged her killing intent off as he shouted, "Well, excuse me for trying to justify and save the dignity of women due to your peeping!"

Jiraiya gulped as Neko's killing intent drew its attention on the Sannin. "Enough! You two will work together! Naruto, despite the fact that my former student is a pervert, he was the one who taught your father and he is one of the Sannin."

Naruto said incredulously, "Are you serious?"

The Sandaime nodded in confirmation and the Jinchuuriki said, "Great, I met two of the Sannin already and I find out that one is a gay pedophile who wants my blood and Sasuke's body and the second is a pervert who can't stop peeping and seems to heal fast after every beating. What is next, the next Sannin drowns his or her troubles in alcohol or something?"

Sarutobi and Jiraiya look at each other uneasily as Naruto finished his sentence,"Oh...c'mon!" Naruto shouted.

"Nevertheless, Jiraiya will oversee your training." Hiruzen said sagely.