I felt my phone vibrating in my lap and looked down to see my mother was calling. I frowned at the screen. It was early back home and I wondered what she was calling about.

"Something wrong?" Harry asked. I held the phone up so he could see. "Better answer since it's your mum."

"I'll be quick. Sorry, guys," I blushed. I didn't stand up from the table because the restaurant was small and there was an ocean of fans outside the doors. The boys nodded sympathetically. "Hello?"

"Tell me this isn't true." Her voice was short and angry.

"What?"

"Every magazine cover, every online article, every morning television news show is talking about you and Harry wanting kids. There's a photo of the pair of you with children and a quote from Harry saying you're thinking about starting a family."

I felt my face turn bright red and every eye at the table stare down at me. "I...I don't...I don't know what to say."

"You are too young! You've only known Harry a short time! I know you really care about each other and you get on well, but I don't think you should be making this decision now. Harry is still touring...and think of your career! Kids are great, but they aren't something to be taken lightly. I really think you should—"

"Harry and I are not having a baby!" I hissed over the phone.

Louis spit a mouthful of water out across the table in a fierce spray. Liam nearly started choking. Niall started laughing and I kicked him under the table. 

"You're not?" My mother's voice was much calmer.

"No! We are not. That photo must have been released to the media. We took photos with some fans' children. I don't know where they got Harry's quote, but we aren't having a baby. We aren't even thinking about having a baby. We aren't even thinking about thinking about having a baby!"

"No?"

"No."

"Good! Oh! I am so relieved! I want you to have kids, and I wouldn't even mind if it were with Harry, but not anytime soon." 

I felt my cheeks heat up again at my mother's mentioning of her approval if Harry and I were to have kids. "Alright, I've got to run."

"Of course," she chirped. "Sorry to have kept you. Have a good day! I love you!"

"Love you," I mumbled.

I ended the call and rested my phone on my lap. The table erupted with laughter and I couldn't bring myself to face any of the boys. I buried my face in my hands and groaned. I had been blasted in the media with Harry before, but baby rumors were so extreme. The world clearly didn't understand that we had just barely confessed our love to one another. There was absolutely no discussion of babies!

"Can I be the godfather?" Louis stifled a howl of laughter.

"Not on your life," I seethed.

"What was that?" Harry asked softly, but with a hint of amusement.

"That photo of us with Elin and Alice leaked and everyone is running it with a quote from you saying we're thinking of starting a family. It really set my mother off."

"Oh," he chuckled.

The rest of breakfast was punctuated by baby humor in the form of baby name suggestions and references to each of the boys with "uncle" in front of their names. It was all a laugh until Harry's phone started vibrating with Anne calling to ask about the rumor as well.