Chapter 24 - Long Way Back

• Dedicated to To the fans; new and old. You're awesome.

"When we give ourselves willingly, yielding to the inner being that indulges in the bliss of lust, we cannot turn back. We cannot stop wanting that ultimate contact."

-Book of Encounters

"Oh, harder," I moaned, burying my face into the pillow. "Yes...yes! Oh, right there...right there..." I gasped in rhythm as his long fingers massaged inside me. "Ahh! Vin, don't stop...."

"You close? Does it feel good? Tell me it feels good. Tell me, Reyna." His soft voice coons into my ears.

"It feels soo good. Vin...I can't..."

"Wait. Not yet." I feel him pull away for a moment. I lift my leg over his, giving him room to place himself inside me. He welcomed my invitation, and thrust home. I groaned as he grinded slowly, pulsing deep inside of me. My eyes rolled back at the sensation. 

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, holding me close as our bodies moved in a connection to become one. The slow rhythmic dance went on until we hit a climax and I felt his seed fountain into my womb.

"I love you. Even if you don't love me back, I need you to know I love you." He said quietly.

I tilted my head and kissed him. "I love you too."

I jolted awake; the world around me whirled as sleep wore off. My breath was raspy and there was moisture pooled between my legs.  I turned to my husband next to me, my mouth quirked. He lay limp against the thick layers of sheets and covers, a childlike angel resting in clouds. Icy blue eyes gazed at me sleepily, too wary for words. I blinked then frowned, his face was fevered and reddish, and pain lingered on his features.  I placed a cool hand on his forehead.

"Turn around. I'll massage you, you look like you're in pain." I murmured, he hesitated and threw me a questioning look but obeyed. I sat on top of his blanket-covered bottom. Careful not to put pressure on his ribs. I learned over him to reach the warmed mixture of oil and salve. He lay tensely under me, his eyes darting as he tried to see what I was doing from his pillow view. I gently poured some on his skin, he jolted up right.

"Reyna!" He gasped out. Shocked buy the unfamiliar sensation.

"Relax. It will only feel strange for a moment, I swear. Shh." I soothed until his body went slack and relaxed. "You'll want to be able to move today, wouldn't you?"

He signed.  Slowly, I massaged the medical cream into his warm skin feeling the marks of scars and fresh wounds as my hands moved. I watched his skin absent-mindedly; feeling his overwrought, firm body slowly calming to my touch. I observed his skin absorb the moisture of the cream's oils, making it a pelt of glistening marble. A drop dripped down his back along the line of his spine to pool at the base.  Some wicked notion within me fought the urge to lick it up from lingering on his skin. As my hands kneaded him; I timidly traced the pale lines of scars. Some old and faded, others fresher and new. It soon dwelled on me, with shocking realization, that terrible pain must of occurred to him to have such barbaric marks tarnish a body that might have been tragically beautiful.

I never lied to the Duchess, I found Vincent very beautiful to look at. He was almost like a fallen angel. Carefully I leant down, close to his skin yet not touching it. I inhaled his scent deeply as my hands continued to stroke his body, wishing I sat lower so I could palm his bottom. I smiled at the thought, it felt so firm and nice in my hands when I cling onto him when his pounding into me, pumping his seed. I breathed in that must of sweat, smoke and man. The glittering wetness of his body reminded me of how sweat would form on him when we make love, how smooth it would make him feel. How slick.  How it tasted when I licked and kissed his skin.