Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"You better run Ali," shouted Conner, and Zach behind me as I ran toward the front door, and opened it shifting into my wolf in mid air.

 "Hurt my mate, and I'll hurt you," Blake shouted at them.

"Pay back," Zach replied before Conner, and him shifted, and took off after me.

When I shifted I used my speed, and ran toward the pack gates, luckily they were open. I ran out, and made my way toward the woods in the direction of the lake.

"We know this territory like the palm of our hands," Conner said through mind link.

"You can't hide from us," Zach spoke.

"I can sure try to," I said forcing my legs to run faster.

"The guys won't be able to help you we caught all of them already except Blake," Conner said from right behind me, biting at my legs.

i forced myself to move faster than I ever had before, and finally I managed to leave them behind.

I stopped when I made it to the lake. Shifting back I grabbed a pair of shorts, and a shirt that was kept in a basket next to almost all tall oak tress in the woods surrounding the pack house.

After I was dressed I took a seat on the dirt floor, and waited what seemed like five minutes until the guys got here.

"Are you giving up?' Conner asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"No tricks?" Zach spoke with the same exact expression as Conner.

"Too late," I said before I shifted again, and took of running in the direction of the pack house.

I could hear the sound of their paws on the dirt floor but I ignored it, and kept running, when I got to the pack house, I went through the open pack house gates, and headed toward the backyard where I knew Blake would be.

When I got there he was sitting in a lawn chair next to Ian, Trevor, Tom, Lance, Jake, Linda, and Anne.

"Come on guys I can't believe hey caught you, we've been doing this for a while, now and you slip up now," I spoke through mind link starring all of them down.

"It's not our fault, they got us when we were least expecting it," Ian said.

I was standing there next to the pool talking to them when the next thing I know I am tackled into the pool by two giant wolves, which happened to be Zach, and Conner.

I land in the water on my back with both of them landing on top of me crushing me. I know I'm a wolf, and I have really good hearing, and everything, but I wasn't paying attention when it happened.

I guess that Blake could feel my pain from where they landed on me because Blake instantly shifted into his enormous jet black wold and jumped into the water to check on me.

Zach, and Conner realizing that they had hurt me by accident got out of the pool knowing that Blake was probably pissed at them. They each put on a pair of shorts that Ian had thrown at them, and just stood there.

When they were out of the pool Blake carefully helped me out.

Blake covered me with his body so no one would see me naked.

"Shut your eyes," he ordered everyone that was there through mind link.

When he made sure that no one was looking he proceeded to lead me to the chair that he had been sitting on, with his body still covering me. When we got there he grabbed the towel that was on the chair, with his teeth, and gave it to me, due to him still being in wolf form.