Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

Alyssa's P.O.V.

School went by the same. People would make fun of me, and call me names, and the bimbos would try to beat me up in the girls bathroom.

Today I got lucky though, and got away before they had time to corner me.

After I had manged to get away I went straight to lunch and sat next to Amber, Travis and his friends.

They didn't pick on me like everyone else because they were just as nice as Travis, and I actually acted like myself around them, not the quiet shy girl that everyone else saw.

"Hey Ali."

"Hi."

"Where were you, you took so long?" Amber asked.

"I was in the bathroom?" I answered.

When I did I noticed Amber take a long look at me almost as if she was inspecting me for any bruises. She was the only one that I told about how they would try to beat me up. I knew that if I told Travis it would start more problems, and it would only get worse for me, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you okay?" she asked trying to be subtle.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay."

..............

After lunch I had gym the worst class of the day where I unfortunately had to run, and of course everyone would ran past me. Even a few people pushed me to the ground sometime so I could get out of their way.

No one ever said anything about it thought, after all no one would dare to speak about what everyone in my pack was doing to me. Everyone in our pack was to scared of Dylan and Michael to speak up, and for the ones who weren't in my pack; they did not want any trouble with them.

This day in gym though was slightly worse than all of the others because Amber wasn't there to keep me company like she always did so I was forced to deal with all of the bullying and teasing alone.

No one knew how happy I was when gym class was finally over.

I got dressed in the bathroom, and walked out to the parking lot to wait for Amber, and Phillips Amber's Chauffeur so that they could drive me home.

When they finally did get here they dropped me off at my house, and like always the first thing I did when I got home was put my things away, and get dressed so that I could make dinner for everyone.

Quickly finishing my tasks I went upstairs into my room to do my homework before I went to bed.

This exact same boring routine went on for days.

....................

(Alyssa's Birthday)

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face.

"Ugh," I groaned as I got up to close the curtains that were wide open.

As I was doing so i remembered that I was finally sixteen.

Today would be the day that I would find my mate the person who is said to love me with all his heart. Today I would also be able to shift for the first time, I would have to endure the pain, but hopefully I would have my mate by my side to help me get through it.

Guys usually find their mates when they touch them for the first time after we turn sixteen.

Girls on the other hand find their mate when they look at them in the eyes for the first time after their sixteen birthday.