Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Blake's P.O.V.

After Matt had killed Michael, ending his life he let his lifeless body drop to the ground, before letting out a loud howl. He was the alpha of the Silver Moon Pack and now everyone knew it.

Matt's howl was followed by everyone else's. In the distance i could hear other howls probably from the rest of the pack realizing what had just happened here.

"Be prepared in case anything happens," I told my pack members.

At the back of my mind I could feel Alyssa trying to pry into my mind to communicate with me but I ignored it seeing as something could break out here any second.

After the howls had broke off Matt shifted back into his human form. Behind him the rouges that he had brought along began to growl. He turned around to look at them.

"Silence."

As soon as he uttered the word some of them shut up immediately while a group of them continued to growl. One thing that was known about rouges was that they did not like taking orders.

One of them shifted to his human form seeing as they could not communicate because they were not a pack.

"I did not become a rouge to listen to someone give me orders," the rouge spat out his eyes blazing in fury.

"I did not force you to come. If you do not want to stay here then leave. No one is forcing you," Matt spoke to the rouge maintaining his calm.

The rouge growled, and then shifted back into his wolf form before taking off into the trees behind them followed by a small pack of about five or six.

"You five in the back follow after them to make sure they don't harm anyone on their way out," I said while looking at a group of wolves to my left.

"Can you shift so we can talk," Matt said facing me.

I took a step forward so that I was in front of the rest of my pack, and then shifted back into my human form.

What ever was said right now between the two of us would determine what would happen after.

Would we continue to fight, or would we call it a day.

"What are your intentions with the Silver Moon Pack," I said with no intent to beat around the bush.

"I am just taking over the pack that I should have three years ago. It is my right," Matt responded waiting for any argument on my part on that front.

"If your meaning of taking over is the same thing as your brothers, then I don't think I can agree to that."

"I do not plan to drive this pack into the ground like he did. I am nothing like him, never have been and never will," Matt responded angrily.

I could understand his reaction. If I was being compared to someone like Michael I would be pretty pissed myself.

"Then what do you plan to do with it?"

"I plan to change the whole structure of the pack even if that means getting rid of all of the corrupt members however many there might be."

"Then..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because Samuel, Alyssa's dad shifted back also.

"I want every person in this pack that had to do with my daughter's kidnapping dead. If not then my pack will not respond for our actions," he stated as he came to stand right next to me.

Matt looked at him and then at me before speaking again.

"That can be arranged seeing as I don't want anyone capable of doing such a thing in a pack that I am trying to rebuild. I can not bring this pack back to its former glory unless people like that are gone, and I am not looking to start any wars with any other packs. Following this, should be a time of peace," Matt said.

Alpha Walter, of the Dark Moon pack which neighbored the Silver Moon Pack was the next to shift. It seemed that everyone either had demands or something to say to the new alpha of the Silver Moon Pack.

"I would like a signed treat with what is now your pack, stating that any act of aggression against my pack from anyone in yours is an act of war. I do not wish to have my pack under constant surveillance as has been the case in the past couple of years. Like you have just said it is time for peace between the packs," Walter spoke as he too came to stand in the small circle that we had formed in thee middle of all of the wolves from our respective packs.

"I agree with that, and I expect the same thing from your pack seeing as my pack at the moment in the rebuilding stage and therefore an easy target to others."

"Alright then I assure you that the Dark Moon Pack will not attack. We will write up the treaty in the upcoming days."

It seemed like thing were finally sorting themselves out.

..........

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Since the white wolf had arrived about ten minutes ago he had not moved from Amber's side. I was happy for her. She finally found her mate and from the looks of it he was already in love with her.

I'm guessing that Amber could feel the shocks of electricity against her skin, like I do when Blake touches me because the second that his tongue touched her cheek with his hand her eyes snapped open and turned to look directly at the white wolf, ignoring everyone else around her.

"Mate," she said moving closer to him.

As soon as she uttered those words the white wolf shifted to human form. I took a look at his face and I found it oddly strange. He looked almost like a male version of me well if I had green eyes and my hair was a little darker but still.

It was kind of weird.

I know I don't have any blood related siblings, let alone a twin. If I did I think that my parents would have mentioned it to me by now.

I continued to stare at him, all while bringing my right hand to my face and touching my nose and eyes that looked to much like Amber's mate's for it to be a coincidence.

Something had to explain this, maybe he was a cousin I didn't know I had.

................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: Here goes another chapter well a short one anyways but this is what I had written, and now I only have a couple more to go, hope you enjoyed it.