Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I had been at Tom's house for six hours working on the car. It was already night, and Ian had said that the guys had already got back, and Blake wanted me home, so we had to leave.

I wouldn't have listened to Blake, but he had a point, it was getting kind of late.

"Bye, maybe tomorrow I can come back," I said.

I was standing on Tom's porch with Ian next to me saying our goodbyes.

"That's fine, you can come over whenever you want. After all I think we did pretty good for our first day. Well except for the part where Ian started that fire," Tom said turning to look at Ian who was standing next to me staring into space.

"Hey that was an accident that could of happened to anyone," Ian said sounding offended by what he was being accused of.

"Yeah, anyone with a pea sized Brain," shouted Conner from somewhere inside the living room.

"I heard that," Ian shouted back.

"You were supposed too," Conner said walking over to us to stand next to Tom.

"Well we have to go, see you guys later," I said as me and Ian walked back to the pack house.

After a few silent minutes of Ian kicking around rocks with his feet, I decided to speak.

"So how did everything go? Did anyone get hurt?" I asked.

"No serious injuries, just a few cuts, and bruises, but they should be healed in a couple of hours at the most."

"How's Blake? Did he get hurt?"

"He's fine, you have to trust in him this isn't our first time fighting rogues. He knows how to defend you, the pack, and himself," Ian spoke.

"I know, but I can't help but worry about him, anything could have happened."

"Your right, but it didn't."

We both looked ahead neither talking each in their own thoughts, until Ian called out my name.

"What?" I asked him.

"Do you think I have a pea sized brain?" he said with a serious expression.

"No I don't."

"Good."

We walked the rest of the way home in silence. When we got to the pack house, I pulled out my ID card that Blake had made for me, and swiped it, making the gates open letting us in.

Ian, and I walked into the pack house to see some of the guys that went with Blake to fight he rogues there laying on the couches, or on the floor eating food, and watching TV.

I inspected their faces to see if they were hurt. They were my pack no after all, and I worried for each, and every one of them.

None of them had any serious injuries just a couple of cuts, and bruises that would heal in a few hours time just like Ian had said.

It was good to know that he hadn't lied to me.

"Hey that was my ice cream," I said jokingly glaring at Jake who had my coconut ice cream tub in his hands.

He put a spoonful in his mouth, but froze when he realized what I aid.

"Mhh," he said still with the ice cream spoonful in his mouth savoring it's delicious flavor.

Everyone in the room turned to stare at Jake to see what he would do, but he just smiled and said "Oh well mine now," and continued to eat it.

"Nope don't think so, you better at least share some."