Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Alyssa's P.O.V.

After I got more comfortable in his presence, Blake and I talked about all sorts of things until I eventually got so tired that I ended up falling asleep.

There were many things that I had discovered about him, for example he just turned eighteen a year ago.

He took over as alpha of the Moon-lite pack, when his dad Alpha Anthony decided to step down, and hand the title over to his son.

After his dad had stepped down he told me that his parents Anthony, and Mandy decided to travel the world together, and that is exactly what they were doing right now.

I was also told that Blake is the oldest of three kids him being the oldest at eighteen; his brother Evan being the second oldest at seventeen, and lastly their deceased fifteen year old sister being the youngest.

"When did she die?" I asked him.

"When she was fifteen she committed suicide," he replied a solemn look coming over his face.

"Why?" I asked.

It might have been rude of me to ask why she committed suicide, but I was generally a curious person.

"When she was fourteen a couple days after her birthday she was raped, by a couple of rogues that had managed to catch her alone in the woods. After that she was never the same again. She hardly ate she barley spoke unless spoken to. She basically lost herself, she became depressed would hardly come out of her room for anything." he spoke.

"You don't have to keep telling me if you don't want to," I said feeling his pain.

"Your my mate, I want to tell you," he said.

"Okay," I spoke.

"One day after I had come back from training with my dad I went up to her room to check on her. I don't know why but the whole day the only thing that I could think about was her. How I needed to come home, and check on her so I did. I knocked, and knocked on her door for minutes, and she wouldn't answer. I had this bad feeling in my gut, so I broke down the door, and inside I found her laying dead on her floor bleeding out."

I had this urge to hug him so I did.

"You don't have to keep telling me if you don't want to."

He shook his head, and continued.

"Nothing was the same after that for my family or the pack, we mourned for months especially my parents.That partly, was why right after my dad handed down alpha position to me that hey left to travel. It is a very painful subject for everyone in this pack."

"How long ago did it happen?"

"About two years," he replied.

...............

Blake told me that this is the reason that he is extremely protective, and possessive of the ones he loves.

"Please don't bring it up to anyone, it is still a sore subject," he said.

"Why are you telling me about it then?"

"Because you are my mate, and I will not keep secrets from you about my life.," was what he responded.

.................

Michael's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up I got up with an ache in my heart. I went into the bathroom, and took a shower, and got dressed trying my best to ignore that ache that didn't seem to go away.