Book 2- Chapter 11

A/N: Crazystar is back again :P

Orangepaw then woke up and was lounging around in the apprentice's den the next morning.

Lavenderpaw(because cats know what Lavender is) walked over to him and frowned. "Weren't you a warrior named Orangefur like two days ago?"

"Orangefur is my alter ego," said Orangepaw.

Magentapaw strolled over. "Naw, Yellowstar got mad at him, that's what I heard."

A tear rolled down Orangepaw's cheek. "I got demoted."

Turquoisepaw chuckled. "How does that even happen?"

"Something about budget cuts," Orangepaw grumbled. "And Yellowstar decided she didn't want to pay my salary. I'm back to being a minimum-wage worker."

"Minimum wage is too low!" huffed Crimsonpaw.

Orangepaw nodded. "Yeah, I think we should riot to get it raised to 1 million dollars!"

"Brilliant idea!" all of the other apprentices exclaimed in unison.

Turquoisepaw and Scarletpaw ran off into the night (because it's apparently night now) to get some warriors to help. All of the other apprentices grabbed torches and sprinted towards Yellowstar's den.

A line of warriors, led by Turquoisepaw and Scarletpaw, marched out of the warriors den, many of them holding signs. Some things the signs said included: "I want to be rich!" "Give me 1 trillion dollars!" "I want to be on TV!" and "My mom likes Japan!"

Cats began throwing rocks and iPhones at Yellowstar's den. The apprentices got everyone singing, "We Are The Champions" and then began to light Yellowstar's den on fire.

Yellowstar stormed out, looking groggy and confused. "What the f*** is going on here?!"

A fire truck rolled into the camp.

"We're rioting so that we can get paid more, obviously!" Orangepaw spat.

"Deputy, come help me!" Yellowstar yelled.

Rudefur smirked. "You don't have one. You never appointed another one after Bubblefur died."

The protests died down as they saw who hopped out of the fire truck. It was an extremely hideous, mangy she-cat.

"Did you forget about me?!" hissed Rubberbutt.

The cats of ThunderClan all nodded emphatically. "Uh yes, we did!"

Rubberbutt snorted in disgust. "How could you?! I have a butt made of rubber!"

The apprentices all then threw their torches at Rubberbutt and all of the cats of ThunderClan watched as Rubberbutt burned alive.

Yellowstar cleared her throat again. "Right, back to work everyone! Orangepaw, I'll give you back your warrior title lol."

Rubberbutt's body was so black now that it made the night sky look white.