Chapter 4 - Dan's POV

I stood there, shaking.
Tears filling my eyes and staining my pale cheeks. Phil has my laptop...
How'd he find the password? I am the most unorganised person ever, but I know that my password was hidden away which meant he had been in my room. Great.

I stopped focusing on these feelings and collapsed to the couch, remembering what had happened with Lara. My head fell onto Phil's delicate shoulder and I had decided to let him comfort me. After all, he is my friend with benefits.

I lifted my head off of his shoulder and stared longingly into his beautiful eyes. At that moment, I don't know what had come over me but... I leant in and kissed his soft, pink lips. It felt amazing.

I kissed him from what felt like seconds.
To minutes.
To hours.
To months.
To years.
It was an infinity of just me and my Philly.

I pulled away to leave him wanting more. I saw the amount of lust in his eyes and decided it was a good place to end it.

'No homo Howell is a lie' I whispered into his ear.

I stood up and slowly walked out of the room when I realised that he still had my laptop.
An idea popped into my head which then somehow came out of my mouth.
I told him to be ready for 8 and that I would explain everything over dinner about the adoption centres.

This night would be memorable.

I hope.