"I'm sorry, Pogo. It's just— Diego. He would kill me if he knew-"

"I am aware of his feelings towards you— and you only stay here when you haven't a choice."

"I didn't have a choice with what I did either," she shrugged. She shut the window as Pogo shook his head. She sat on the window seal looking to the chimp who had understood her more than anyone else.

"It's raining out," he said as she nodded.

"Just as the day you first came to us."

She shook her head.

"Not as hard," she shrugged, "if anything, this is more of a mist."

"I shall bring up some clean sheets later tonight, none of the Hargreeves children will never know if your stay-"

"But Pogo-"

"And do make sure you don't take anything that doesn't belong to you this time," he said before exiting the room as she shrugged and sat against the window. She glanced to the sky and watched the rain as it fell upon the paneling.

Surely they're by somewhere.

She would think as she walked through the alley ways in search of her six hero's. She eventually had given up and found an umbrella that lied on the ground close by and sat under it. Her teeth chattered, her hair on her skin stood up, her breath hung in front of her face.

She clasped her hands over her arms, and then decided to pick up the umbrella and walk again. Walking out of the alley way, the umbrella had now caught wind and pulled the girl a few steps back as she let out a yelp. The wind pulled her umbrella more as she fell on her back, hitting her head. When she had noticed that she had let the umbrella go, she chased after it, where it had stopped at a mansion with the crest she knew the hero's to have as a tattoo on their arm.

All six of them. The same tattoo on their forearm. The one of an umbrella. She straightened her shirt and cleared her throat.

She pushed the gates to reveal a small patio and a huge set of doors with the same crest on them. Before she had knew it, she had felt her knuckle bruise as she rapidly tapped on the wooden frame.

The door opened to reveal a man... a monkey. A man monkey? Her jaw dropped as she rose a brow at him.

"How may I be of service, Madam?"

"H-hi, I-I uhm— this is going to sound strange— but someone with the same crest on your gates and doors saved me the other day— and I just wanted to tell them thanks," she shivered as the ape stiffened.

She had worked out the same puzzle each person in the world had. The Umbrella Academy. The seven children that had lived here who's powers were extraordinary, she wanted to be just like them, he believed.

When in all reality, she just wanted to thank them. Thank them for saving her from the only guy she couldn't have taken. The one with the gun.

Noticing her awkward glances inside the house, the girl nodded and looked back to the man at the door, who hadn't shown any emotion since he had opened the door.