Troubles at a picnic

*Zoey's P.O.V*

So the prince wasn't as perfect as I thought.

"Why were you like that?" I asked, softly.

"I don't know, I just felt as if that's how people wanted me too act but it didn't feel comfortable to me so I am who I am know. The only one who knew how i really felt was Caleb, my best friend." He whispered, afraid that the whole world would judge him because he was uncomfortable in who he was.

I placed my hand on his knee and he finally looked up into my eyes. We leaned in and soon we were kissing, tilting to get more deeper.

Tyler placed his hand on my hips and caused me too break the kiss by laughing.

"Oh, is Zoey ticklish?" Tyler smirked.

"No, get away." I got up and started sprinting to my house screaming, with Tyler laughing his head off chasing me.

I opened the door and ran to the living room.

"Zoey, come here." Tyler chuckled

"No way, you not tickling me." I declared but that didn't stop him.

He charged at me and started tickling me and I just curled into a ball trying to stop Tyler from tickling me.

"Truce, please stop." I giggled in between breathes and he finally stopped.

"Considering we're at my place do you want to watch some movies?" I asked sitting on my couch.

"Sure, what movie? your pick." Tyler replied sitting next to me so I got up and started flicking through the DVDs.

I decided that we should watch were the millers even though I saw it about 20 times.

I made some popcorn and sat next to Tyler and started watching the movie.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up Tyler had his arm around me and my head was resting on his. I could he is soft breathes and see his lungs slowly rising and slowly falling indicating he was still asleep. I looked up to see his face, he was peacefully sleeping.

"Stop staring at me." Tyler said scaring me half to death.

"I'm not staring at you." I retaliated back.

"Yes. You are." He repeated and rubbed the sleep from his eyes then kissed my forehead and got up.

"What do you have to eat...Nothing." Tyler said rummaging through my cupboards and fridge.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast? I questioned, watching Tyler walk back into the lounge room.

"Yeah, where do you want to go?" He asked sitting beside me again.

"Do you wanna be basic and go to McDonalds?" I asked as my stomach rumbled at the thought of macca's.

"Sure. Just let me go next door and get changed." Tyler said and kissed my forehead, waved me a goodbye and left.

"well, I better get changed now." I mumbled to myself.

*****************************************************************************************************

A/N

It's so late where I am but do i care? not really

enjoy reading :) xx