Reunited

*Zoey's P.O.V*

After I explained everything to Niomi she was super happy for me but she had to leave because she had to go to work which reminded me I needed to get a job but in the end I just went home but I was surprised to see Tyler sitting on my steps.

"Have you been waiting for me?" I asked waking over to him and sitting next to him.

"Pretty much." He admitted.

"How long?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers.

"An hour." Tyler said blushing.

"Why?" I asked because why would he wait for me.

"To see if your okay from last night." He looked at me, eyes full of concern.

"I'm fine, just sick of getting bullied every where I go." I whispered, looking at the ground trying not to show my pain.

"Every where you'll get bullied you've just gotta ignore it and think of the bright side of things." Tyler said then lifted my chin so I was looking directly into his pale blue eyes. I couldn't help it, it was just instinct. I lent in and kissed him and luckily my lip had healed so when he tilted his head it didn't hurt.

We stayed kissing like that for what felt like forever when in real life it was about 30 seconds.

"Tonight you will meet me at the beach." Tyler said once we broke apart from the kiss.

"Why?" I replied.

"You ask so many questions, it's a surprise." Tyler complained

"You have so many surprises!" I yelled and he just started laughing and went into his house.

I went inside and started eating some chocolate and watched some TV. Some time later I decided that I should get ready to go on the beach with Tyler.

I put on some music and started looking through my clothes. I decided to wear a orange knee length dress and a small amount of make up.

I looked out my bathroom window (the only window that I could see the beach from) to see if Tyler was there. He was. And he was waving at me like he had been waiting to see me look through the window.

I went downstairs to see Tyler holding something behind his back.

"What's behind your back?" I asked standing a few steps in front of him

"This." He said then pulled out a single yellow rose and handed it to me. I automatically smelled it.

"Aww, thank you." I smiled.

"Follow me." He smiled back and walked up to me and started leading me. He placed his hand at the base of my back causing tingles to run through my body.

We started walking before I saw a blanket with a picnic basket and lit candles around the edge.

"A picnic?" I said and looked at Tyler.

"What don't you like picnics?" Tyler started panicking.

"No, quite the opposite, I love picnics." I said smiling like a complete idiot.

"Well then take a seat." Tyler said and I started walking over to the blanket and took a seat with Tyler directly beside me.

"Do you like pizza?" Tyler asked

"Of course, who doesn't?" I said and started laughing when Tyler pulled out a pizza box.

"So romantic." I laughed.

*****************************************************************************************************

A/N

I really want pizza now

enjoy reading :) xx