Cafe

*Zoey's P.O.V*

We had been driving for about half an hour when Tyler finally pulled over in front of a cute little cafe and it wasn't busy for the time it was.

"This is a cute cafe." I said as Tyler held the door for me. We went and sat down near the window.

"Hey, what can I get you?" A blonde female waitress asked walking over to our table.

"Do you want to share some chips?" Tyler asked smiling at me making the waitress role her eyes.

"Yes please." I smiled back.

"And for drinks?" The waitress started writing down our orders.

"Can I please have a strawberry thick shake." I said, blushing at my lameness.

"And can i please get a chocolate thick shake." Tyler added.

"You meal will be ready soon." The waitress walked off, clearly annoyed. We sat in silence till our food arrived.

The waitress came back with a basket of hot chips and two large thick shake. She placed the chips down then placed our drinks in front of us. She went to leave but as she turned she stuck out her hand and knocked my drink onto my skirt.

"Woops, that was an accident." She apologized with complete sarcasm.

"Um, yeah whatever. Do you have any napkins?" I asked while trying to scoop the strawberry thick shake of my skirt.

"No." The waitress said smirking.

"What cafe doesn't have napkins?" Tyler asked pushing past the shocked waitress. I scooped up some of the thick shake and flicked it at the waitress.

"GET OUT NOW!" She screeched and me and Tyler ran out of the the cafe and ran to the car. When we got in the car we burst into laughter. We stopped laughing and sat there in silence for a few minutes till Tyler reached into the glove department and grabbed out a packet of tissues,

"Here, I always keep spares." Tyler said, handing me the tissues.

"Thanks, it's always good to be prepared." I started wiping off the sticky thick shake.

"Do you want to go to the park?" I asked while still wiping off the thick shake.

"Um, sure but do you want to get changed first?" Tyler questioned scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah." I started laughing at my stupidity. We got home and I ended up just changing into a plain pink shirt and some plain denim jeans then we left to the park.

"I love this park, I used to come here as a kid." Tyler said as we walked to a bench then sat down on it.

"Why here? Why do you come here?" I questioned, brushing the hair of my face.

"It was my getaway, still is. I come here when i need to be alone." He replied but didn't look me in the eyes like he's embarrassed. I placed my hand on his knee and said,

"Every one needs a getaway." Which made him smile. It had been a few seconds before a young boy ran up to us.

***************************************************************************************************** A/N:

That's probably all im gonna post for tonight

enjoy the story :)