Chapter 65: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Come on. Lighten up. I got a surprise for you tomorrow."

"Can I have it now?"

"I don't think nows a good time."

"Then? What now?"

"I can call Ally and see of she can give us a lift?"

"I don't want to bother your friends."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, Ally works late on Thursdays anyway. I think her shift ends in a few minutes."

After no further thought and her desperate need to get out of there, Lauren agreed.

A half an hour later, Ally came by and picked them up. She drove them both to Camila's house where Lauren ended up staying the night in the hopes of avoiding her family at all costs.

Camila let her girlfriend borrow a blue Mickie mouse hoodie and black pj shorts.

Once in bed, Camila couldn't help but think of the events that took place tonight. Or how the green eyed girl spooning her was coping with all of this.  But most of all, she thought about their future. Or if they even had one at all.

--

The next day, Camila woke up to Lauren already dressed, and ready for school. Camila in turn, quickly jumped into the shower and changed into a pair of jeans, a nice great knit sweater, converse and a black scarf.

She pushed her hair back and glanced at the green eyed girl who had been watching her from the mirror.

She blushed.
"What?"

Lauren smiled and said, "Nothing."

"Shouldn't you get going? You're gonna be late."

"You're the one taking a bike. Shouldn't I say that to you?"

"Yeah but you're driving. I'll probably be late anyway."

Lauren stared at the brown eyed girl for a few seconds.

Camila didn't know what she was thinking until she pulled out her car keys from her pocket and said, "You're not gonna be late."

"Lo-"

"You're riding with me. Alright? Don't fight me on this."

"But everyone will see..."

"So?"

"Don't you care?"

"A little but what can they say? That I'm fucking you now?"

"Won't it be embarrassing for you?"

"I'm not ashamed of you Camila."

"..."

"Come on, I've been such a dick lately. This is my way of showing you that I can do this."

Everything in the brown eyed girl wanted to refuse. But another part of her couldn't deny that she was curious to see if Lauren was capable of fulfilling her deed. Could she risk being seen with her like that? If so, at what cost?