Situations were no different from ABHIMANYU side he put the hand on the other boy shoulder who was a THARKI he smiled as if thinking that Ab mera number lag gaya while MANRUV giggled and girls was shocked seeing them behaving openly.

CABIR :continues and said aji ab aap fikar mat kariye mai aa gaya hoon na sab thik kar donga

That guy:he got confused hearing mai aa gaya hoon while CABIR realised what he said so to cover up himslef he aaid humar matlan mai aa gai hoon na toh ab aap fikar mat kijiye mai sab thik kar donga

While ABHIMANYU got stuck and thinks are ye kahan fas gaya abhi meri izzat khartre mein hai kuch soch aur kuch kar and thinking little he came up with plan and said to guy

ABHIMANYU:are aap ye kya kar rahe hai humare un ko pta chal gaya na toh aapko vo chorenge nahi

The guy:he shamelessly made his grip strong on ABHI hand and said are pata lagne dijiye na kya ja ra aap aur hum sath hai bas aur kya chahie he said this and pull ABHI closer with his hand.

ABHI looks back at MANRUV and gesture them to help while MANIK and DHRUV were supressing their laughter seeing ABHI condition on the other hand girls also saw this and started laughing.

MANIK smirked and said bada aaya mujhe bol ra tha na shaadi ni hone donga ab dekhta hoon yahan se kaise bachta hai.

This continues for sometime and ABHI was pleading but MANIK was in no mood to help him feeling helpless he looks at NANDINI he plead her and she gestures him that she will help her she takes few step to come and help him when MANIK saw her approching he intantly comes to ABHI rescue as he cant let NANDINI be part of this and on top of that the guy intentions are wrong he is flirting with a boy who just dressed up like woman then what will he do when her NANDINI falls in any trouble he instantly goes to them while NANDINI looks at him in disbelief.

MANIK reaching behing that guy shouted loudly BHAGYAWAN kya ho raha hai ye aur ye kaun hai jisne tumara hath pakda hua iski himmat kaise hui aapka hath pakde ki hum abhi batate hai he said this and walks in front of the boy that boy got scared seeong him and instantly leaves ABHI hand while ABHI sigh a relief.

On the other side DHRUV reached in front of CABIR and guy and asked ir rather shout looking at CABIR and said ye kya kar rahi hain aap humein aap se ye umeed nahi thi aapne humara vishwas tod dia jaiye hum aapko talak dete hai CABIR also came back in form and said Aji nahi suniye aisa kuch nahi ye 'moya' mere sath jabardasti kar raha tha dekhiye isne abhi bhi mera hath pakda hua maine kuch ni kia DHRUV then look at their hands and said hmm tum sahi keh rahi ho hum abhi isko batate hain ruko hum abhi apne gunday bhaio ko phone karte hain he took out his cellphone and act as if calling when the other boy hearing gunday got more scared and leaving his hand ran from there saying nahi nahi maine kuch nahi kia mai ja raha hoon he said this and ran away from there seeing him running DHRUV,CABIR and all girls started laughing while the situation with ABHI is still the same.

MANIK was trying to made ABHI's hand free from that guy made his grip more tighter he was bot ready to leave his hand MANIK got back in his monster mode and said chor teri toh warna yahan se jinda ni jaega MANIK warning still didnt affect the person while ABHI started shouting lok girls BACHAO BACHAO.... he said this so loudly that people started gathering around them while CABIR and DHRUV were laughing seeing ABHI condition girls starts approching them when boy saw them coming near ABHI to help they moved towards them and said loudly chor varna mar dalenge hum tujhe seeing 3 person approching the boy the boy instantly ran from there while ABHI said hash bach gaya And others started laughing holding their stomachs.

So its the way boy trolling others hope you guys will like it keep commenting and voting dont forget to share your views i am desperately waiting for your comments.

My works:

1)manan:we live for each other

2)manan:love or sacrifice