Chapter Thirty Two

Florence Dante Willow's POV

She was beautiful when she was asleep. Innocent. But she was even more beautiful when she was awake. She glowed with the essence of bringing smiles to the room wherever she went. Her big light brown eyes would make me want to just grab her and lock her up somewhere where no body will find her. Keep her to my selfish self. Even my wolf agreed. Weird.

I was angry when she brought up the twins. I was hurting when I saw how sad she was when she saw that I had kissed the girl I went to the club with. She had acted as if it didn't affect her but I saw it clearly. Everyone did. Why am I feeling this way towards a human who was nowhere near being my mate? I will never know. She's the first girl that made me stutter, too.

The first to make my words get stuck. Unable to complete even a full sentence. Her attending eyes would just stare at me and all I ever want to do is grab her close and kiss her endlessly. To claim her as mine but I knew I shouldn't. I needed to find my real mate.

I don't want things to become complicated when my real mate comes into the picture and demands for her to leave. The real mate that my wolf should be with and not just one I want to be with. We're both confused at why we're feeling this way. Something about her, makes things just perfect. Her scent. Her alluring eyes. Her stubbornness and sassiness. Everything about her makes me want her even more than ever. It hasn't even been a month since I've met her.

I haven't hugged her. Not once have I even tried to do it. Not ever since what happened with that punk at the field park. That was the last time I touched her. The last time she was standing close to me. But she knows what she's doing to me. She's find it...cute and fun to see me in such a jealous state.

At the club, I drinked my fill of alcohol and hard liquor just to get rid of her. I would go down on the girl I was with, replacing the girl with her. Imagining the things I would do to her. How I would kiss her, touch her. How she would react but the girl was not her. She was no Leena. The girl was too fake. Her smile didn't do me wrong and mess my mind. But, hers...hers did.

Leena was innocent. Unreadable. Always a surprise and took me off guard. Always putting me on edge. But here I was, with another girl other than her because I had gotten angry at her. Stupid of me. I should have just shut up and kept quiet. But shit, I couldn't take her rejection any further. Always talking about other guys when clearly she knew I had this thing with her.

I came home pretty drunk and she had seen me with the girl I had before. She was close to that kid, Derek. My wolf stirred in anguish as I walked off with the girl I had flushed to my side and made our way up to my room and immediately I went down on her. I was angry. I ripped my shirt off and wanted to ease myself by using this girl beneath me.

But I couldn't take it. I let myself sink into the girl as her nails scrapped against my back and down my side. Her hand went to unbutton my pants but I just wasn't feeling it. Neither was my wolf. He was on edge and didn't want the girl. He wanted her underneath us. So we ended up scaring the poor girls as she let out a loud screech. I darted out my room and headed downstairs just in time when the twins just exited their room.

I pushed them back in as they dropped to the ground. She was sitting on the couch and staring at me with her beautiful wide brown eyes, "F-Florence." God I love her voice. It was like a lullaby in my head. Ringing and singing to me. But I hated it when she called me that. I would rather have her call me by my middle name. It would have been better, more special.

I took her to my room and growled at the other girl to get out. Once she scattered out, I slammed the door and glared at Leena. I needed to know, wanted to know. "Why do you always choose them over me?" I took a few drunkly steps towards her and asked in a harsh tone, "What are you exactly trying to do?"