Chapter Four

We all ended up going to the diner that me and the gang usually went to at the end of the week after school. It was good to know that all of us got along very well.

"Dude, Alex, lay off my babe!" Xander exclaimed as he tried to get Alex off of me once more.

Alex shoved him back, "And once again, she's mine!"

I sighed as I leaned back onto Ravior as he leaned back against the window with his arm draped on top of the booth seat. He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "So who do you pick?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I stare at the two who continue to bicker. "Both of them seem pretty cool but their bickering are as if they're a couple," I looked to Ravior as his face was close to mine. He looked at me then his eyes moved down to my lips.

"Okay! That's it! You're dead!" Xander boomed as he quickly stood up and grabbed Alex by the collar of his shirt, dragging him outside. I watched them make it outside and Xander throwing him to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Are they really going to fight over you?!" Tina asked shocked.

Once again I shrugged and looked to Ravior for an answer. He threw his head back and sighed. "Fine, I'll stop them."

I gave him a smile, "You're such a good friend!" I cooed as I patted his chest.

He leaned forward with a smirk, face again close to mine. "What do I get if I successfully stop them?"

I confidently look into his eyes without wavering, "A kiss," I whispered as I moved out of the booth. He quickly got out and hovered over me, "It better be sweet, baby cakes."

Before I can say anything, he left to go outside. Me and the rest of the gang went out and watched Ravior handle the two. He simply walked up to them, "Stop before you get your asses grounded," he coolly said.

And just like that, they stopped and stood up and apart. "I hope he beats your ass for taking my girl," Alex spat.

"She was never yours to begin with, asshole," Xander spat back.

I, for one, just stood there smiling. "Go home and cool it down. I'll be home in a bit. If I find you two bickering again, I will beat you two myself." Ravior looked back over to Derek, "Escort these ladies home and make sure they don't kill each other."

Derek saluted then pushed Xander and Alex forward. "You guys are such an embarrassment. I don't know how he can take you two," Derek scolded them.

Frankie, whose hands were all over Darla, gave her a kiss on the forehead then followed behind Derek. "I hope he whoops all your assess."

"Wow," Little red commented stunned. "Well, I guess you owe him a kiss Lenny."

I looked to her then to a mischievously smirking Ravior. "I...do," I replied slowly with a suspicious look making him chuckle.

He moved towards me and pulled me in by the waist. "Gimme my kiss, baby cakes," he ordered playfully.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought myself closer and tip toed up to him. "Come here, playboy," I cooed then moved in to kiss him. Quickly, I pecked his cheek then pushed him away.

He groaned and tugged me back by my wrist while the rest laughed. "I wanted a sweet kiss," he pouted.

"Awe, poor baby," I rubbed his chest in a small circle with a smile.

"You two are such a cute couple," Tina and Little Red commented in unison.

We both looked over to them and suddenly, Ravior pulled me held me tight. "We are aren't we?"