chapter 3

The smut is starting in this chapter, but fair warning this is my first time writing smut :/

"I'm bringing sexy back. (Yeah). Them other boys don't know how to act." - I was listening to this so *shrug*

It wasn't everyday when Niall felt like being bent over something hard and being fucking into oblivion.

He was only 19, a virgin...- well if you could call him that considering he owned three dildos.

But still, he rarely let his hormones go. But tonight.

Tonight was so different. He was so horny. God he just wanted someone to spank him into oblivion. Reck his ass. Ruin his mouth. Ravish his insides. Use his body to it's full extent.

That's why he found himself head first in his pink pillow, with two fingers working its way inside of him. Filling his small tight hole, just waiting for someone to penetrate.

Niall let out a small moan feeling his walls in the inside, clench and unclench around his fingers. But it wasn't enough. He wanted something big. And by big he meant big. Something to make him cry out in that mix of pain and pleasure.

"F-Fuc- ah!" He let out another moan imagining someone- anyone being in the room with him. Helping the poor boy with his problem.

His head innocent yet dirty head brought up many scenarios, one with Harry- that was a little too guilty for him, one with Liam- but that guy would have his head cut off if the blonde even thought of his eyes, but the one he liked the most was Zayn.

God- Zayn.

Niall imagined him forcing him down on his knees, spreading them wide open for- dare I say it? For his daddy. The blonde knew what was gonna cum after this. He was gonna feel guilty and dirty, and disgusting because he didn't even know if Zayn went his way, but he was imagining such naughty, naughty thoughts.

"Punish me..." The blonde whispered, grabbing the biggest vibrator he had. He named it Luke. This one was thick. Probably around 10 inches, and a little thicker than three fingers out together.

He loved this one. This one to fill him up, make him beg.

"Oh gosh...Za-ayn..." He moaned softly. removing his fingers before grabbing the lube and sitting himself up.

He lubed up to vibrator before grabbing the remote and setting it to it's lowest, before throwing it somewhere in the room. His cute little bum could only take so much.

Niall's white panties were still on, but he moved the bottom of it to the side so he could place the vibrator in.

"Fill me up. Fill me till I can't breath." He said, pushing the tip in, feeling the fabric of the panties move against his ass.

"Yes, oh gosh yes..." He moaned out, curling his toes and going on his knees so he could push in harder.

"Yes! Oh my god..." He whimpered, feeling his walls move against the toy.

Good thing Harry was out in his classes or else Niall would have been in a lot of trouble.

"So-So thick. Fills me up so good..." He meowed, making his brain imagine Zayn behind him.

"Zayn! Yes." He moaned it, when he felt the vibrator rumble.

He began moving it in and out of himself, making his walls clench. God it still wasn't enough. He wanted something- something to fill him up to the brim.