22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I remained silent, watching Savannah cross her arms as she threw me a playful dirty look.

"Um Arielle not to underestimate your smartness but, you do know Andrew's my brother right?" Logan chuckled, probably from the silly plan I explained

"Uh yea? So what?"

"And our dad is the owner of this school?" He let out a wide grin, causing me to notice how stupid I am for making this such a big deal when I can just tell Logan to persuade his dad into switching me back, and me not having to go with Andrew to Winter Formal anymore and instead, LEVI!

"Oh my god, Logan. That's perfect!" I exclaimed, causing echoes to emit throughout the empty locker room.

"Since we have it settled now, can we go now? I'm hungry." Savannah interrupted, her face completely over the whole situation.

"Yea, we'll go. Thank you Logan!" I said kissing his cheek, making his eyes widen.

"I think that kiss was placed on the wrong spot." Logan pouted, grabbing my hand back as his hazel eyes enticingly pierced into me.

"Ugh." Savannah interrupted, quickly kissing Logan, then preparing to pull my arm to leave. "So Winter Formal or naw?" She asked, her voice slightly raised up higher.

"Y-yes I-I'll bring you to Winter Formal." He blushed, visibly processing what Savannah just did.

On our way out, Savannah's arms clenched around me as she flipped her huge gorgeous curls back. "Having vanilla ain't that bad after all." She stuck out her tongue as I laughed.

"You're too much." I tried not to burst out in laughter as Savannah spoke again.

"Arielle those boys are annoyingly thirsty as hell. I ain't a fool, I know you like all this attention you've been getting." She jokingly looked up and down at me as she crossed her arms.

"I swear it's not even like that." I quickly responded.

"Mhm." She quickly rolled her eyes at me as I couldn't help but laugh.