twenty-one

I drive home, crying my eyes out. Realizing I just lost someone who's cares and loves so deeply.

He said he needed time, and a lot of it.

Maybe we both need it. I can't blame him for wanting time. I mean... I did just fuck up his room.

I park in the drive way, and walk up to the door. I don't dare knock cause I basically live here.

I run upstairs into her bedroom.

She notices me walking Amin and crying.

"I'm in fucking love." I start balling again.

*

"So, you beat the shit out of Sky?" Val asks. I nod my head ask take another big spoon full of ice cream.

"Good, cause if you didn't do it. I would've." She and I let out a small chuckle.

I can always rely on Valentina.

"Are you going to be alright for the time being?" She asks. I nod my head.

"I'm thinking about going to Boston. For college. Maybe it will get my mind off of everything." I tell.

"What for?" She asks.

"Singing. I'll go to Berklee. It's a music college." I smile as I think of Berklee.

"Wow, that's nice. How you going to pay for it?" She asks too many questions.

"well I for a scholarship from them after I graduated. I told them that I didn't know if I still wanted to go to college. But they told me that they would keep the scholarship open for 2 more years." I smile.

"OMG! That's amazing! What's it's been about a year yeah?"

I nod my head.

"That's amazing Amy. Plus your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" She asks.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking if I want to go to college Val." I push her a little.

"Okay, okay, okay." She puts her hands up in defeat.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asks. "Wait, never-mind don't answer that. We, are going shopping." She takes the ice cream out of my hand and I pout.

"C'mon." She lifts me off the bed and I brush myself off

I walk into the bathroom and fix my mascara and lips. I should be fine.

We walk downstairs and through her garage.

I enter the passenger seat of her car and out my phone into the aux cord.

She starts the car and immediately my music blasts.

I start singing with be music, letting the music take me away from my reality.

But soon we are at the mall.

I quickly get out and take my phone with me.

"What shall we get? Let's go to Pink first." She drags me all the way to pink.

Great. We are going to be in here for a little while.

*

I already bought like 3 pairs of leggings and lulu's.

Now we are walking for the food court.

As we walk to the food court. I notice a familiar back. That muscular back. One I would never forget.