nineteen

"You need to eat. You haven't eaten in 2 days Amy." My aunt treats me like a baby. But, it's kinda her job now.

"I'm not hungry." I push the food away from me, and hide in the cover of my sheets.

"Fine Amelia." I can hear her get up, she's mad. But I could care less.

I haven't eaten, showered, or done anything in 2 days. It's disgusting, and I know I need to get up.

I decide it's finally time to take a shower, so I do.

I take my phone in the bathroom with me and hook it up with my speaker.

I notice I have over 20 new text messages. I don't even want to open them.

I start the water and strip off my clothes.

I slowly get into the warm water that soothes my body. It feels good to take a shower.

I was my hair and body, taking the longest shower ever.

Once my hands start to look like really, really old raisins, I get out.

I dry myself off and walk into my closet picking something comfy.

I've been so depressed since that time with Jack. Since he saw me kissing Sam. I'm such a horrible person.

I mean, we weren't together officially, and we might've said hag we loved each other. But maybe we don't.

Maybe we are to stupid to realize what love really is. Maybe you just can't be loved by Jack Gilinsky.

I wouldn't be surprised it he was man slutting around. Seems to be his specialty.

I know I went overboard, and kissed Sam. Which I shouldn't have. But I didn't like the feeling of Jack being mad at me for something so little and stupid.

imagine how I feel now... I'm so depressed, and I cry thinking about it.

Now the tears start to come.

I crawl in my bed, listening to sad music. I haven't cried like this for along time.

Val doesn't even know what's wrong, I was to ashamed to tell her.

I feel like a terrible person. I don't even know what Sam has to say, I don't have his number. He doesn't have mine.

I don't care. Sam should've stopped me, and I'm mad that he didn't. I know it's my fault for going in, but if you don't stop me... it's not completely my fault.

I sit in my bed, crying. Wondering what to do now.

I don't want to talk to anyone about it because I'm so fucking ashamed.

I decide to go through those text messages that I've been ignoring.

[val] why were you crying?

[val] IM YOUR BEST FRIEND TELL ME

I chuckle a little to how much she actually cares.

[val] I am coming to your house.

[val] shit, I can't. I'm babysitting.

[val] please text me back mother fucker.

Then the texts I don't want to open, but they are tempting to open.

[jack] don't fucking text me.

[jack] don't call me.