twenty

I can hear the door trying to be broken open.

It takes him a few tries but he successfully breaks it open, and is shocked why he looks around his room.

I keep crying, with his phone in hand.

"Amelia, what the hell..." He picks up a few pieces of glass.

I continue to breathe in and out. So I don't have an anxiety attack.

I start to calm down, and walk into the bathroom. Locking it behind me.

I look at myself in the mirror. Red eyes with my mascara running down my lips.

I look down at my hands and notice they are bleeding from all the glass.

He has a lot of glass shit.

I hear three quiet knocks.

"Amelia, let me in." Jacks rough voice says.

I shake my head, I know he can't see me. But I just don't want to fight with him anymore.

"Stop ignoring me. I'm not going to break this door down to." He huffs.

"what happened in here?" I hear skylars quiet and soft voice say from the other side of the door.

I roll my eyes.

"Sky, can you just go wait
downstairs." Jack commands.

I hear footsteps going father away, I know she left.

"Let me in..." He whines.

I give in and open the door with my head down.

"Why did you do what you did?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders.

What is this? Pre-school?

"Amy, I know your pissed at me, and I'm very pissed at you. But that doesn't give you the right to come in my house and break shit."

"Well Jack." I put my head up. Looking up at him. Right in his brown eyes.

"What do you expect when I come in the room that you and I had a lot of memories together in..." I pause and take a deep breath. "And see other girls clothes laying everywhere..." I start crying again.

I blink them away, and wipe my face off with my sleeve.

"You don't control me Amelia." He says.

I let out a half cough and half chuckle.

"your right. I don't. Which means you can't control me." I shake my head. I don't even understand what this is right now.

He makes me look at him by putting his thumb under my chin. He pushes my head up, so I'm looking at him right in the eyes.

"I understand that you were kisses at what I did. I should've told you, and I'm a stupid person for not telling you. But, it's one thing to be drunk and kissing you ex, than being sober and kissing my best friend." His eyes start to water. But mine are still balling.

He blinks away his tears.

"I need time. A lot of it to. Maybe we aren't the perfect for each other. Look at where we are already. We haven't even known each other for a whole year. And we are already fighting like crazy." He kisses my forehead, and I take it in deeply. Knowing that it might be the last in a while.

"I'm sorry Amelia. But you need to go." He starts putting his hand behind my back, indicating that he wants me out. now.

I obey and walk out of the room, not being sorry what what I had done.

I walk downstairs and see Skylar with ice on her head. She gives me a nasty look. I roll my eyes and open the front door.

I give one more good look at Jack. To notice what I'm missing.

And I'm missing a lot more than I should be.

I fucking love you Jack.

*

Shorter chapter cause I want here to be a cliff hanger. I'm writing the new chapter now. Just give me a few minutes. Love Ya!