one

That's Amelia. But she had Blue eyes and dark brown hair. This photo is from Hailee Argondizzo.

Amelia+

Valentina wanted to take me to this party that she found out about. It's up in the hills and it pisses me off how she does that.

I quickly start to get ready. Putting on my high waisted cut up jeans and a plain white crop top with my long adidas jacket. Along with my adidas superstars.

Valentina said she would be her any second, so I need to hurry the hell up.

I rush, grabbing my things and as on que, I hear a knock at my door.

I run downstairs opening my door seeing Valentina in her favorite leather jacket. I smile and her, letting out a little chuckle.

"Let's go." I rush past her, and quickly get into the passenger side.

She starts the car, and we're off.

I grab the aux cord and hook it to my phone, knowing
that she doesn't mind. She likes my music anyways.

Girl the way you dancing
got me feeling swazy
let me kiss you in France
and I could make you go crazy

I start singing along with the song.

I close my eyes, feeling the beat, through her loud speakers.

I've always loved her car.

About 3 more songs play, and we have finally arrived. We don't need music in our car anymore. The music from the house overwhelms the street.

Over out of the car and Val follows.

We head into the house and I'm immediately hit with the smell of alcohol.

I'm not a big drinker. I like to stay healthy, and try o stay to a diet.

People think I go over board of my diets, but I like thinking a healthy life style. Sometimes I break it, and tonight is one of those nights.

Val and I walk to the drinks and I fill my cup with whatever is in the can. I don't really care. I just kinda want to get drunk.

I've never been drunk before.

I leave Val, cause she's already got a guys attention.

I just kinda of walk around until I find the room that has the music.

I know when that hotline bling
that could only me one thing
yeah I know when that hotline bling
that could only mean one thing
ever since I left the city you
got a reputation for yourself now

I start dancing to the music, closing my eyes, feeling the thin air around me.

I share the same air as a lot of other people.

The music vibrates through the floors, making it send shivers up my body.

I smile, and continue to lose myself in the music and words.