Working at the Car Wash

All of a sudden Liz appeared in front of me. The entire scene turned darker and the buildings caught on fire. As I stared as Liz's face the pupils in her eyes turned to fire. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

"How could you? To think we could've been friends. I knew I couldn't trust you from the start. I tried telling Dylan and Lilly but they wouldn't listen. They think you're innocent. You're dead to me. Just wait. You're never going to want to show your face again." Her face started to fade away and she laughs manically. There was an echo screaming out "TRAITOR" and I tried to cover my ears and block the sound out.

Next thing I know I was being shaken awake and I rolled off the bed and out onto the floor. "What was that for?" I screech at Dylan climbing back up to the bed.

"You were having a nightmare."

"So you pushed me off the bed?"

"No. You did that yourself. All I did was shake you awake."

"Rather harshly might I add." He smiles.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head.

"Liz is getting to my head is all. What time is it?" He gets out his phone.

"Almost 11:00. I need to get home. Will you be okay?" He asks with a look of worry on his face. I nod and lay back down.

"Yeah. I'll be okay." He nods and hovers over me.

"Goodnight Margo." He whispers before bending down and giving me a kiss. He breaks away and stands to leave.

"Goodnight Dylan." I whisper as he opens the door to leave.

Instead of going back to sleep I get out my laptop and watch Netflix. After four episodes of the sixth season of Vampire Diaries my eyes start closing.

I wake to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I find myself smiling and sit up with a yawn. I get dressed and brush my teeth and hair before heading downstairs. When I enter the kitchen I find Dylan at the stove flipping another pancake before looking up at me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I know what you're thinking. He's smart, devishly handsome, and knows how to cook? What can't he do? Boy can you pick him." He says smiling.

"Pretty sure devishly isn't a word."

"I think it is." I walk over to the stools and sit.

"Not that I don't love pancakes but why are you making breakfast?"

"Because my girlfriend loves pancakes. Why else?"

"You must be a teachers pet." I mutter. He sighs.

"Can you not just accept the fact that I'm a great boyfriend who cares about his girl?" I stare at him and he sighs again. "Fine. This will be the last time I spoil you." He mutters.

"So there's a catch?" He rolls his eyes and looks at me. He walks over to my side of the island and I turn around in the seat. He traps me by putting his hands on either side of the counter and gripping it. He leans in so his mouth is near my ear.

"There isn't a catch." He whispers. I shiver a little and close my eyes. He goes down lower to the crook of my neck and jawline. "You deserve to be spoiled a little." He pauses and kisses me on the neck. "Although a date isn't out of the question." My eyes snap open and I feel him smile. He backs away enough so we're face to face.

"You can ask better than that." I tell him with challenging eyes. He returns the look but not before seeing mischievousness in them. He raises an eyebrow.

"You're on." He leans in and kisses me. "You're gonna make me burn the pancake." He says going back over to the stove and taking the pancake off before it burns.

Switching Livesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें