Chapter VI: Argument.

Donatello took a deep breath, looking from girl, to girl. Any other time he would've come up with a logical explanation, backed up with facts and evidence.... But today his mind was blank. Completely.

Squat. Zilch. Nada. Nothing...

He took a deep breath, his red brown eyes looking around frantically. Woman to woman. Girl to girl... The only thing that came up to his big 'ol brain?

Run.

Donatello cleared his throat, clasping his hands together tightly. He put on a forced smile as he swore, he felt the sweat drip down his forehead.

"Well... April... Thisis(Yn),Isavedherfromcommitingsuicide." He took another deep shaky breath.

"Nowiamthirstybebackinaminuteortwohavefun!" He cried, breathless as he raced from his lab quickly, cursing himself for acting so cowardly in front of such... Beautiful... Young... Woman. Only one in paticular.

(Y/n) sighed deeply as she watched her only hope run off. Typical. She would have been afraid of her also...

'April' stomped over, her sneakers making soft squeaking noises as the friction between them and the clean titles seemed to connect.

"This is Donatello's! Not yours!" She cried, ripping off his lab coat that she wore around herself. (Y/n) gasped in surprise as the pure white label at was rudely taken off of her.

"I-I'm... Super sorry. I just wanted to try it on." (Y/n) said nervously, placing a hand on her chest. Even though what she said was as kind and as nervous as she actually was- what she thought said differently.

April scoffed, her head snapping to the side to stare at the doorway. She held the white lab coat in front of her and wrinkled her nose- as if (Y/n) had tainted the coat.

(Y/n)'s arms shook- from both fear and anger. Who was she to be so cruel to her? The poor turtle probably never had talked to any girls other than this April.

Donatello came back inside, holding two water bottles in his hands. He held one of them to his lips, already half of the bottle gone.

(Y/n) gave him a small smile, tucking a piece of her (h/c) hair behind her ear. Donnie was such a nervous dork- even as he was drinking two water bottles out of the fear of April.

'Speaking of the devil,' (Y/n) thought turning to look at the teenager. April gushed tilting her head as she purposely sashayed up to Donnie.

"Here you go Donnie..." April told him slowly, handing him the lab coat- placing her hand on his arm. (Y/n) held back the urge to roll her eyes- even though the pain seemed to fill her heart.

Where was it even coming from? It had been only a day since she met Donatello... And yet she felt like she had known him forever.

(Y/n) sighed softly, turning on her heel toward the door. She would ponder these thoughts alone- maybe even on the same rooftop she has decided to attempt suicide on. She left the lab- feeling the intense glare from O'Niel, and yet the pitiful filled glance from Hamato.

(Y/n) bowed her head, rubbing her goosebumped riddled arms.

"Cold?" Asked a voice, a voice that (Y/n) now dreaded to hear.

"No... Us humans shiver from fear too- not just cold." (Y/n) said quietly, looking up to stare up at Raphael with her large (e/c) eyes.

Raph nodded slowly, his arms stiffly crossed over his chest. "Fear from April huh?" He predicted, his lips turned down into a deep frown.

(Y/n) forced a small smile, nodding. "Yes. April really has Donnie under her thumb... Right?" She asked slowly.

Raphael shrugged, flicking his head to the side as his two tattered mask tails flipped over his shoulder. "Yeah. She's become obsessed with him... But really- it's pretty obvious that Nerdatello doesn't like her." He smirked.

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel a rush of relief, her nervous heart beating harshly against her chest. She placed a hand against her chest and sighed deeply. "Oh really? You would think they are madly in love with each other." (Y/n) responded back seriously.

Raphael laughed, the sudden laugh of joy surprising her. (Y/n) flinched, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "Did... Did I say something funny?" She asked- clearly confused.

Raphael stared at her, smirking. "Well- what you said was pretty sarcastic."

(Y/n) blinked slowly in surprise. "What's sarcasm?"

Raphael rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms, patting her head. "You have a lot to learn (Y/n). A lot."

~~~

Hey everyone! Sorry for the super long wait...

And don't worry! Raphael ain't gonna be your... 'Boo'. He may just become your friend/bodyguard against April! *laughs*

Anyway- I hope you enjoy this update!

Also- thank you to my DEAR fans who have supported this book and all of its horrible chapters since the beginning...

Anyway- that's all for now. Bye!
~Brianna