Prologue: Alone

(Y/n) is alone.

Ever since she was only nine years old, when her wonderful, perfect, world come crashing down at her small feet. When the world was lifted from her father and mothers arms and onto her gentle shoulders.

Now, she was fifteen, more alone then she had ever been before. With everything that had affected her, mentally and physically- you would think it wouldn't get worse right?

Wrong.

(Y/n)'s father was an abuser. His cruel smile affected her every night, his shining (e/c) eyes boring through her skin, unwrapping all of her insecurities and using them against her.

Her mother... Oh, her mother. She had fallen apart from the moment her ex-husband had slapped those divorce papers on the dinner table and bled her dry. When all her ex husband left was a box that was his apology. A box filled with a tube of disgusting liquid and plenty of needles to last her...

Now (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was standing on a rooftop, the wind pulling at her hair and causing her eyes to fill with more tears.

(Y/n) is still alone, no one there to stop her, give her comfort in her very last moments.

(Y/n) life will be over soon enough- once she takes that courage that she has never felt before, and takes that chance that maybe... Just maybe...

She won't be so alone anymore.

|{}|{}|{}|{}|{}|

Yay! Prologue! I noticed that I have books for the rest of the boys but poor Donnie doesn't have anyone... So! I hope you enjoy the proluge! Bye everyone!
~Brianna.

|{}|{}|{}|{}|{}|

"I am alone, and I always will be."
~(Y/n) (L/n)