Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Alice's POV

Laying out on the soft beach of Isle Esme next to Jasper, Alice sighed contently as she listened to Nessie and Jake run along the beach. Jasper's hand encircled her own and a slight smile twitched on her otherwise stone still, but relaxed body. Suddenly a familiar haze formed on the edges of her eyes and a vision began to form, causing a shocked gasp to escape her. 

**Vision**

Jane in the usual pitch black Volturi cloak ran along the pine trails through Oregon, her destination clear. Forks. She would be there within an hour.

**End Of Vision* 

In a blur, Alice raced past the concerned werewolf and girl as she raced to where Edward, Bella, Carlisle, and Esme sat talking. Silence fell as Alice starred into Edward's eyes and he saw her vision. Jasper's hand made Alice realize that the others were looking between herself and the now furious Edward. 

"The Volturi. Only an hour away from Forks, " she managed to choke out, flitting around and packing while the rest took this in. A second later, everyone was in motion, scattering to pack everything and rush to the boat. Rosalie and Emmet soon joined the rest form their hike through the island and were soon just as panicked as the rest of the family.

"How many, Alice? Do you know their intentions?" came Carlisle's calm voice as Bella loaded Nessie into the boat and the others waited expectantly to head off. Shaking her head in disappointment, Alice explained that she only knew that it was Jane who seemed to be anxious.

***

The boat sped away as Jacob called the other werewolves, warning them to be on high alert. Alice sat silently through the boat ride, watching for a clue, hint, or anything to tell her what was happening in Forks, but her visions were now blank. The werewolves. Alice only hoped that when they arrived they wouldn't find remains of werewolves and vampires.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is SUCH a short chapter but the next one will be longer and there will be more action I promise. Hopefully I will have it up today too.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH to all of my supporters who have commented on this story, I hope I live up to your expectations and for those of you who are also reading my other story, The Blind Slytherin Heiress, I am SO sorry I haven't posted but I have terrible writers block for that one and I can't get anywhere on it! Working hard though! Love you guys (in a non creepy way haha)