Sick of it

After our little episode Jack dragged me back to his room locking me in once again.

I screamed at the top of my lungs at him, eventually getting frustrated and kicking the door like I little kid, and eventually fell asleep right there in the middle of the floor.
I woke laying in bed with jacks arms snaked around me. Oh he was going to get it. I smirked as an idea popped into my head.

For the next few days I pretended to have "given up" trying to be rebellious. Just enough to fool him into thinking so.
And with that I gained just enough freedom to pull off my evil plan......

Jacks P.O.V.
I think Adalie finally realizes who's alpha around here. I feel bad for taking her away from her family and all but I'll let her see them again when the time is right.

She's calmed down a lot since her first day here. It's been about three weeks since I've received my beautiful little angel.
She is so full of energy she reminds me of a week old pup, I can't wait to have pups with her. I know they will all hold her beauty.
I smile at the thought of having a family again. My mom died of cancer when I was only eleven years old. It broke my sister Mary Kate's heart. She was only five when it happened. Dad ended up killing himself, because once you lose your mate it slowly kills you inside to the point where it's just better to end the pain yourself.

After that I wasn't old enough to take over as alpha yet so we had to go to the pack foster home. I shut everyone out after that including my only family left, Mary Kate.
I made her cry one day and she ran out. They say she was killed by a pack of rouges but they never found her body. I've blamed myself all these years.

If only I had done my job and protected her she would be here.
Adalie reminds me of her, it makes me sad and a little cold hearted to her sometimes.
I sigh and go to let her out, only to find her passed out on the floor. I shake my head and hold back a laugh.
I lay her gently on my bed and brush away some strands of hair, before crawling in beside her.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Thanks for the reads guys! I had no clue anyone even read my story I will be updating a lot more now, sorry for the wait! And thank you all so much!