Agressive little thing

Ever since I "back talked" Jack, whose name I learned later that day. He Threw me into a room and locked the door.

It's been about two days, he only comes in to bring me food and then leaves again locking the door behind him.

This confinement is driving me insane.

Suddenly the door jingles and I can hear the lock clicking along with the door swinging in. Jack approaches with another plate of food. He stares at the other which he left a few hours ago. It was untouched.

If he thought he could lock me up in here and get away with it then he was very wrong.

I wouldn't eat anything he gave me. I let it sit beside me as I sat curled in a ball on the bed.

"Do you not like it?" He asked picking it up. I didn't answer. "I can give you something else, maybe your allergic? Tell me what you want." He said quickly.

I turned so my back was to him.

"Addie" he whimpers. "That's not my name" I sneer.

"Please eat somthing" he begged. "No" I muttered.

Suddenly the bed dipped, and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I fought the urge to rip myself away.

" I'll give you everything you want" I promise." He whispered in my ear.

I smirked evilly. Maybe I can get back at the big bad alpha.

"Okay" I whispered.

•••••~><~•••••
Later that day:

Jack made me eat everything on that plate, complaining that I'm too small for my age. But what does he expect? I run for a living.

And in return I get to pick out a whole new wardrobe, get a fitness room, and I get more freedom.

I walk into the room he's been making me sleep in. Everything is a dark scarlet and black. I think it's his room.

It smells of cologne and has pictures of a family and an older couple which I presume is his family and his parents.

I set the shopping bag that I hold in my right hand, down and walk over to the picture of the family which sits on top of a great shelf. The frame is made of an expensive looking black material.

In the picture sit a woman with curled blonde hair that rests on her shoulders with blue eyes that match jacks.

By her side stands a man with wavy black hair that resembles jacks.
But his eyes are a light brown.

And sitting in front of them are two children a little boy with wavy brown hair and blue eyes, which is more then likely jack himself and beside him is a little girl.

She is smaller, so she must be the youngest. I think it's jacks sister. She has her mud blonde hair pushed into two bouncy piggy tales. And she has the brown eyes that come from her father. She is beautiful.

As I stare at the picture, I don't notice jack come in and set the rest of my bags down.

I jump when he suddenly walks over and lays the picture face down.

I'm guessing he doesn't want to talk about it so I leave him alone. For now.
After we unpack all the clothes he gets up and goes to the door.

" I have alpha duties, you stay in here until I say you can leave." I just stare blankly at him. And with that he leaves shutting the door a little harshly behind him.

I do what he asks for about an hour, but I get bored after that. I have to go on a run and the fitness room isn't done yet. So I throw on my usual running attire and walk out the door.

As I stand outside breathing in a deep breath of fresh air, jack suddenly appears beside me. "What are you doing?" He growls.

"Um, going on a run?" I say dryly. I start walking. He reaches over and spins me around by my arm.

"What?!" I hiss. " first." He starts " you are not going on a run, I haven't marked you yet and I don't want you around anyone until I do so. "And second you are not running in that" he says as his eyes flicker down to my outfit" they go dark for a moment before he looks back up at me.

Now I'm angry. " you don't tell me what to do!" I spit out and I'll Wear whatever I want. I worked hard to get my body to look like This and I want to show it off " I all but screamed in his face.

" And you can." He said lowly. "But only for my eyes " now go back to the room and change" he ordered.

" yeah, no..." I said before I took off in the other direction.

I could hear him growl again before he took off after me.
I thought he would for sure Catch me but I zigg zagged through the forest throwing him off.

I laughed wickedly as he kept growling in annoyance.
I carried on for a long time, full of energy from being cooped up for so long but soon my legs started giving out on me.

Noticing, jack quickly lunged for me tackling me to the grown.