Choosing ceremony

We all walked out to a big room full of rows and rows of chairs facing back to back.

The girl, I later found her name was Sophia began to panic her breathing hitched and she began trembling. I took her by her shoulders. "It's ok sweetheart, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise" I said looking her in the eyes. She nodded and gave me a weak smile.

"Don't worry you'll get a cute guy, you look beautiful none of them will be able to look away from you" I said giving her a wink. She smiled and gave a small giggle.

Nevaeh, Sofia, and I all sat together. Most of the girls managed not to sob so far.
It looked like an auction house. And we were the ones being auctioned off. It was repulsive. No matter what there was no way I was going to mate with whoever chose me. There's no way I'm losing my virginity to some guy I don't know who's only trying to get laid.

How dare they take away my life from me like that, I wanted a good future. To go to collage, to meet my husband, to maybe have some kids with him. Not this!

Suddenly I pulled from my thoughts by screaming. Men, more like guys came poring in. They all looked no older then twenty two. They all walked by searching. Their eyes roaming over every inch of our bodies some of the girls immediately gave in and begged them to take them while others were dragged out kicking and fighting, sobbing and screaming. One man about twenty stood in front of Sophia. Looking at her intently.

"Pedophile" I growled at him. He checked her Info card around her neck. He gave her one last glance before walking off.
I glared at every guy who even looked at me. "Too much of a fighter" I heard some mutter. "Good" I thought to myself. " I don't want to belong to anyone"

A young boy with dirty bond hair and brown eyes stood in front of Sophia. He didn't take even the slightest look at her body he kept his eyes locked with hers. "I approve" I thought quietly.

"Mine" he growled. Yes growled. With that he pulled her into his arms. I smiled up at her she looked happier then I'd ever seen her.

He lead her away, I hope he treats her right.

A tall man with bulky muscles and brown hair with silver eyes then took nevaeh. great now I was all alone. Suddenly a crowd of guys stopped in front of me. These were the desperate ones who were looking for someone last minute. They all started saying mine at the same time. "No! MINE!" I heard someone roar. They all suddenly backed down and lowered their heads.
"Yes alpha" they all said in unison

I looked up to see a man who was at least twenty with wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Come" he said to me. Even though I could feel the power radiating off him I refused to back down. "No" I said staring up at him. By then everyone had cleared.
He growled again before taking my arm and pulling me up.

" get off me!" I sneered, slapping him.
He looked at me irritated I half expected him to say forget it and walk out. But instead he looked to the guy beside him. Was he some sort of apprentice who followed him around?

Suddenly the man lunged for me and pushed my hands behind my back, cuffing them.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. With a nod he dragged me out to a black expensive looking car and put me in the passenger seat buckling me in.

The man who I was supposed to "mate" with climbed in the drivers seat and we started off. I screamed and thrashed in my seat.

He was either really good at pretending not to care or he really didn't. When we finally stopped I noticed that we were at his home. It was huge, like a mansion!

As I gaped at it he climbed out and came over to my side quickly unbuckling me and picking me up.

I would have pushed away if it wasn't for the fact that I still had my hands bound behind my back so instead I huffed in annoyance.

When we got inside I looked around to discover it was even more beautiful on the inside than on the out.

He set me down a in flower covered plush chair and unlocked the cuffs.
Not knowing really what to do I rubbed my raw wrists.

When I finally peeked up I caught his intense stare.

" what?!" I snarled at him.

His face showed a flicker of shock before quickly changing to a look of annoyance.

There was a long moment of silence before he spoke. "I'm alpha around here and no one, not even my mate will speak to me like that." He said in a deadly tone. A tiny part of me was scared but I shoved it down. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction that he wanted.

Instead I stood up and got in his face as much as I could even though it was hard since he still towered over me though, even when I was in these horrible shoes

I looked into his bright blue orbs and for a moment I almost got lost.
Almost...

"Watch me" I said evilly smirking.