six

Once I closed up shop the next day, I arrived home before Jeonghan. I was hoping it was because he found a job and was working late hours.

I changed into comfortable clothes and relaxed on the couch, watching television. Just then the front door opened and Jeonghan walked in with a bright smile on his face, balancing two cones of ice cream in his hands.

I laughed as he struggled to slip his shoes off. I got up from my seat and pulled his sneakers off for him, placing them in the hallway cabinet. He thanked me before handing me one of the cones.

"I got a job at the ice cream parlour." Jeonghan beamed and pressed a kiss on my cheek.

I squealed childishly before wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "I am so proud of you!"

"I'm proud of me too." He giggled cheekily before eating his vanilla ice cream.

We sat on the couch together and cuddled as we ate our ice cream. By the time I finished mine, my lips were like ice. I got an idea as I glanced at Jeonghan who was still munching on his sugar cone.

I turned his head to face me and kissed him briefly. He was shocked at first but, he replied thereafter by kissing back and lacing his fingers with mine. His mouth tasted of vanilla ice cream and he moaned suddenly when I hooked my fingers in his hair.

Our heated makeout session came to an end when I pulled away, my face still dangerously close to his.

"What was that all about?" He panted, still recovering from my sudden burst of lust.

"My lips were cold." I replied sheepishly.