Secrets, Relationships

Comenzar desde el principio

            Something clicked with Red as she explained all this.

Red: "So THAT'S 'th mission ya went on! Optimus did mention that ya went on some sorta retrieval trip."

Emery: "Yeah . . . so I'm like, new here, to this whole crazy alien thingy, so to make sure I don't get all weird, I'm gonna, yeah, like get out of here."

            Emery huffed, rolled her eyes and strutted out.

Red: “Ouch.”

            She commented, noticing the sharpness to Emery’s voice.

Red: " 'Th kids got a bite, that's fer shure."

Blade: "I don't know why, Red, but I kind of like it."

            Emery held a fierceness that Blade admired and, like a blacksmith with rough metal, wanted to refine into something that could of immense value to everyone. She didn't want to use the girl, but help her train her skills.

Red: "She could prove tah beh a 'andful back at 'th Base."

            Noting Blade’s confused look, Red quickly explained.

Red: "Soundwave 'an ah run an operation funded by 'th Department that employs Agent Fowler. We basicallay find 'an take techno-organics 't a safe house. They're schooled 'an trained to 'th best 'a our abilities."

Blade: "Well, ain't this just a barrel of monkeys? Look, if you think she'll be too much trouble, I can keep an eye on her here. Be her . . . personal bodyguard, so to speak."

            It was a possible tactic, and she wanted it to work so badly.

Optimus: "Maiden, do you wish to be assigned as her guardian?"

            Optimus was trying to figure out what she was getting at, and that was all he could think of.

Blade: "Well, if that's what's best. I don't want to put Red out of her way for one techno-organic when she could be taking care of ten with the same amount of energy."

She responded, hoping it would work out like she wanted it to; if she were Emery's guardian, then the time spent on their vigilante mission together wouldn't seem suspicious.

Red: "Well . . . ah don't know. Ah mean, it's our job 'an Optimus might need ya . . ."

            Red trailed off. She didn't want to give JewelBlade such a responsibility.

Red: "But . . . if ya really, really want tah."

Soundwave: "Soundwave: Agrees. Reason: Red must not be extremely stressed."