Chapter 1

Star's POV
Ughhhh. Its all my fault!
"Marco, I dont like this. Having no wand, no magic was like, you're nothing." I sighed in annoyance.
"We can't do anything about that star. You know, we have to go to school and act as if you're just an ordinary girl. Like jackie, wait what?" Marco said. "Oooooooo.. I always wanna be an ordinary girl, except for this really tiny wings." I squeeled, like heck yeah!
"That's my star!" Marco cheered, "wait what?" Marco added. "Why do you keep saying 'wait what?'" I asked. "Nothing." Marco just simply answered. "Oh okay!" I smiled.

Marco's POV
Phew, that was close. I- I mean, to be honest. I dont like jackie anymore though, I mean, she has some gorgeous green eyes that sparkle like jewels. Huh, too detailed. Anyways, I feel tingly when I'm with star, guess I'll have to shrug it off. Let's just focus on star being happy.
*skip the walking to school*
*at school*
*cringgggggg*
"Oh no! We're late for class!" I quickly grabbed star's hand and ran down the hallways to reach the class. Luckily, we reached the class, bad news is. We're late by 1 minute.
"Mr. Diaz and Ms. Butterfly! You're late!" Ms. Troll said
"Whatever, geez. We're just late for 1 minute." Star rolled her eyes and went inside and sat on her chair, with an annoyed face. Woah, she's really in a bad mood.
Ms troll looked at me with a questioning face. I walked over to Ms troll.
"It's just that she doesn't have her wand for a while and can't use magic. So, she's not the typically happy and cheerful star for today, or for the rest of hers and ours life." I whispered
"Oh." Was all Ms troll could answer
I went to my seat and sat on it.
*skip to the discussion part*
*cringggg*
"Ooo.. Lunch! Star!!!" I called, star went over to me. "What?" Star asked still wearing her annoyed face.
"Let's eat lunch" I cheerfully said. "Ugh. No. Im going home. It's no use." Star rolled her eyes and walked away. Woah, moody much. I walked to star and grabbed her hand, "hey. You can't skip class!" I calmed down, "you can't force me" star answered, "then I'm going with you, I half smiled. I let go of star's hand and we walked together home. I noticed mom and dad's not here so we stayed at star's room.