Four

Four
•Tasha's POV• •Next day•

@Micheal5sos: Tasha

@Micheal5sos: Tash

@Micheal5sos: Natasha whatever your middle and last name is answer me now

@weatefivesos: what do you want Michael its 3 in the morning

@Micheal5sos: I missed you tho

@weatefivesos: couldn't it wait till morning 😩

@Micheal5sos: it's not like you were sleeping

@Micheal5sos: I saw you tweet an hour ago

@weatefivesos: yea that was me saying goodnight to my people

@Micheal5sos: oh I'm sorry but I have some v v v big news

@weatefivesos: it better be good Michael

@Micheal5sos: oh it is Natasha

@weatefivesos: DONT CALL ME NATASHA

@Micheal5sos: sorry

@Micheal5sos: but anyway I'm coming back to Sydney

@Micheal5sos: we can meet

I stare at my screen in the dark almost in tears I'm gonna meet 5 Seconds of summer like in real life.

Never in my life would I have thought that I would meet him, fuck I never thought he would notice me and I'm now meeting him.

I log onto Skype and call Brit, she answers wide awake as its only like 1am in Western Australia. "Hey Tash" she says joyfully "why are you up" I look at my phone from my laptop and show we my Twitter DM's.

"Britt you won't believe this but" I start and Britt keeps nodding her head "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD HAS BEEN MESSAGING ME!" I faze out for a few seconds and am brought back by Britt laughing "yeah and give Calum my number when you meet him" she says with sarcastically.

"Britt I'm being serious" I sigh "and he wants to meet!" She looks at me with wide eyes "have you messaged him back and get Calums number for me" she says excitedly.

"Um no I haven't messaged him and we probably will meet like once and he'lol forget about me" I say sadly "I'm only a fan remember." Britt looks at me and laughs like I'm the funniest person in the world "but do you not remember?" She questions "what the actual hell are you on about" I question "They sad that they would date a fan if they found the right girl."

She's right. They did say that, but will the Michael Clifford fall in love with me a normal Sydney girl, a Sydney girl that owns a goddamn Twitter fan account for a band that  never noticed her before? Probably not I'm just a Sydney girl, on the bright side I get to meet 'one forth' of 5sos.

@weatefivesos: can't wait :-)

@Michael5sos: glad to here that but u were gone for like 15 mins any reason why

@weatefivesos: nooooppppppeee

@weatefivesos: I'm gonna get some more sleep can't wait to see you Michael

I debate whether or not to put a x or not to put an x, I decide not to as well we just started talking and I don't wanna scare him off I mean we just met.

A/N
Sorry it took so long to update me and Leonie has had exams and it's been a busy week (sorta) and but I think Leonie will update the next chapter so maybe in a couple of days but no longer then a week for sure.
V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
N
T

THANKS FOR READING XXX
- L A I H L A 💰