s i x

Sierra Wilson

The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs startles me, knowing it's Dillon I quickly shove the thong into his drawer and race into the bathroom.
I shut the door, locking it behind me.

"Sierra, are you in here?, where are you?" Dillon calls out.

I take a seat on the edge of the bathtub and quietly waited for the spin of footsteps heading back downstairs.

"Shit" I hear a voice grumble from outside the door.

I hear no movement, just the sound of Dillon's heavy breaths.

The sound starts slowly fading away as the sound of footsteps gets farther and farther away.

I press my ear to the door and listen, there is nothing but silence.

Unlocking the door I step out into the bedroom, everything looks untouched and how it was before.

I slowly tip toe over to Dillon's nightstand, if he hears any noise from upstairs he's gonna know I'm in hear and might find me snooping around.

I turn the knob and slowly pull open the wooden nightstand.

The thong is not where I left it, Dillon must have taken it out when he came up here.

He's trying to hide it from me.

I can't stay up here much longer or else Dillon is gonna get suspicious, I have to pretend I don't know anything.

I come downstairs and stop hearing that Dillon is on the phone.

"Alright, I'll be there soon, ill try and come fast like within the next 10 minutes i'll be there, can't wait" he smiles throughout the call biting his lip.

"Hey" I say coming up behind him I wrap my arms around his neck as if I don't know anything.

"Oh hey, I have to go to work after all, they um wanted me to work on... something" he says, releasing himself from my grip.

"Ok, well have fun, call me when you know when your coming home, k?"

"Sure thing" he smiles kissing my cheek.

"See you later babe" he says, the door closing gently behind him.

I take a seat on the couch, sighing I run my fingers through my hair.

Picking myself up, I walk into the bathroom, slowly striping my clothes off I step into the shower and turn on the hot water.

Relaxation sets in and I slowly begin to wash my body.

I step out of the shower wrapping a soft cotten towel around my waist.

I change into a lacy Victoria secret bra, a pair of matching panties, black leggings and a white v neck with an oversized maroon sweater on top.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab my phone off of the counter, I pick of the smooth object in my hand and run it over the home button.

Dillon hasn't called.

I press the contacts button and my finger hovers over the name;
Shawn 😘

I soon release my finger and let it hit his name, I walk over to the couch and wait for him to pick up.

"Hey Sierra, what's up?" his beautiful voice sounds through the phone.

"Hey, um, do you think you could come over?, I wanna talk to you about something" I said biting on my lip.

"Yeah, sure, ill be right over, is everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just wanna talk" I speak, my voice comes out kinda scratchy.

"Alright I'm on my way, ill see you soon" he says, I can almost see the smile on his face.

I hang up the call and wait on the couch, anxiously tapping my foot on the ground.

A few minutes later a soft knock comes from the door.

I leap up to open it and Shawn embraces me in a tight hug.

"Thanks, I needed that" I smile up at him.

"Come sit down" I say, opening the door a little wider I grab his arm and pull him over to the couch, making sure to close the door behind him.

"What did you wanna talk about, that you had me drive ALL THE WAY over here" he groans, letting out a small chuckle.

"Um, when I got home I found something in Dillon's nightstand" I say, starting out slow.

"Inside his drawer was a thong, that wasn't mine" I say, slowly gaining my confidence back.

"I think he's cheating on me" I finish.